Black band at the bottom of the screen

Real Name
Butch Oakey
Kept waiting to see if anybody would say anything but nobody did. Around March 29 the black band at the bottom of the screen on the cellphone version has disappeared. It had four buttons on it, 'Back', 'Recent' and two others and I used the first two quite a bit and found it really handy and sure miss it. Maybe nobody else did and guess that's the reason nobody said anything.

Mountain_Man_79

Do all the interns get Glocks?
Real Name
Chris
Kept waiting to see if anybody would say anything but nobody did. Around March 29 the black band at the bottom of the screen on the cellphone version has disappeared. It had four buttons on it, 'Back', 'Recent' and two others and I used the first two quite a bit and found it really handy and sure miss it. Maybe nobody else did and guess that's the reason nobody said anything.
I always used the desktop version on my phone because I hated that band lol. Guess I can maybe switch back to the mobile version.

Real Name
Mark
I
I miss it too but I’m hoping it’s on the list of things to return but maybe later. I’m guessing the web app post @Amin Sabet made might make this redundant, at least on Android. I know Amin has a lot on his plate so I wasn’t going to complain. I come for discussion, not features.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I removed it for two reasons: 1) The links weren't working properly after the latest Xenforo update, and I didn't have time to fix them right now. 2) The progressive web app functionality in the latest Xenforo update provides the back and refresh functionality without taking up screen space with a "bottom bar", and the lightning bolt at the "top bar" takes you to all unread recent posts, which is very similar to what the "Recent" link did.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom