Black and White Landscapes

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BosseBe

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Bo

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Chrome
Salt Wash rest stop on I-70.
@bossoebe

Sorry guys! I hate to bust your bubbles, but standing on the "X" to shoot, doesn't constitute original photography. :drinks: At least you've taught me to look at the ground at my feet too. :hmmm: While looking down there keep an eye out for these too. PS: Harvey, check out 0:49 sec. Another reason so many fell from the sky above Utah...

Last edited:
Real Name
What Is Real Anyway?
@bossoebe

Sorry guys! I hate to bust your bubbles, but standing on the "X" to shoot, doesn't constitute original photography. :drinks: At least you've taught me to look at the ground at my feet too. :hmmm: While looking down there keep an eye out for these too. PS: Harvey, check out 0:49 sec. Another reason so many fell from the sky above Utah...
I know where a couple of the arrows are, but I haven't hiked up to see them.

BosseBe

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Bo
@bossoebe

You talking to me? You talking to ME? If so my handle is BosseBe not bossoebe, that sounds like someone named Ebe and is the boss. :whistling:
There was an "X" there to take photos from? In that case I missed it.

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Chrome
You talking to me? You talking to ME? If so my handle is BosseBe not bossoebe, that sounds like someone named Ebe and is the boss. :whistling:
There was an "X" there to take photos from? In that case I missed it.
Well yeah! Sorry about that "BosseBe". Sadly Crdome was a typo of Chrome. I assumed anything near (or far from near) correct gets an automatic pass. I'm changing my pseudonym to 3-👍👍👎. Perhaps a new check box can be added.
👍✅😂🏆ℹ😮🔡

magister

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Adolfo
Mount Corchia in Apuane Alps ( LU- Italy) .GX9, Samyang 7.5 fish.

fStop16

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Erol
I guess this would be considered a seascape. But there is some land in the distance.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom