birthday present

kurt1968

Mu-43 Regular
Hi ,
Would like to give a camera as a birthday present.
Can spend 250€ , and am looking for mint , little used second hand gear .Here is the dilemma ;

- lumix g1 +kitlens + 45mm f1.8
- e-pl3 with 45mm f1.8
- e-pl5 with panasonic kitlens .
note that the e-pl5 would be new and i would donate my own pana kitlens , don't use it anyway.
By saying that i don't use the kitlens anyway might hint to the e-pl3 + 45mm straight away ???

budeny

Mu-43 All-Pro
imo epl5 sensor makes it the very obvious choice.
I have no idea about EU prices, but I think that 12-32mm lens would be even more desirable choice for epl5.

zensu

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Bobby
Hi ,
Would like to give a camera as a birthday present.
Can spend 250€ , and am looking for mint , little used second hand gear .Here is the dilemma ;

- lumix g1 +kitlens + 45mm f1.8
- e-pl3 with 45mm f1.8
- e-pl5 with panasonic kitlens .
note that the e-pl5 would be new and i would donate my own pana kitlens , don't use it anyway.
By saying that i don't use the kitlens anyway might hint to the e-pl3 + 45mm straight away ???
I once owned an E-PL5 (before upgrading) and it was a great camera. This little camera goes from full auto to full manual allowing a beginner to grow into the more artistic images it can produce. I'd go with it and donate your kit lens for a great beginners combo.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom