Billingham to fit iPad pro?

delkhouri

Mu-43 Regular
Does anyone know the smallest billingham bag that will fit an iPad pro 12.9 (2018)

chap

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Chap Lovejoy
It fits pretty well in a Hadley Pro (I have the new 2020 version, but I assume it would work well with the others as well). It’s not snug, but I don’t think it would fit in a smaller bag.

delkhouri

Mu-43 Regular
I’m in the u.s. with no dealers nearby. I was thinking the Hadley pro might be the smallest but that’s just too big for my small kit.

TransientEye

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Mark
I have a Hadley Small Pro, and I can and do carry an iPad Pro fitted between the inner pouch and the back. (And why does *everything* have to be "Pro" these days...)

It is a very tight fit, and it makes the back of the Hadley rather more rigid than normal. I have the iPad inside a keyboard cover, so it is probably slightly thicker than a plain tablet.

The main downside is the weight. With the iPad, a camera and three lenses even the small Hadley is a bit of a pain to carry if you are out for several hours, as the weight will sit entirely on one shoulder. The upside is that it is very compact and meaningfully waterproof.

Last edited:

delkhouri

Mu-43 Regular
I have a Hadley Small Pro, and I can and do carry an iPad Pro fitted between the inner pouch and the back. (And why does *everything* have to be "Pro" these days...)

It is a very tight fit, and it makes the back of the Hadley rather more rigid than normal. I have the iPad inside a keyboard cover, so it is probably slightly thicker than a plain tablet.

The main downside is the weight. With the iPad, a camera and three lenses even the small Hadley is a bit of a pain to carry if you are out for several hours, as the weight will sit entirely on one shoulder. The upside is that it is very compact and meaningfully waterproof.

Do you have the 11” or the 12.9” iPad Pro? I too have the keyboard cover. Also, I don’t know why everything has to be called pro.

TransientEye

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Mark
This is the older 10.5, but it is essentially identical in size to the current 11 inch model that my partner uses.

Repp

Mu-43 All-Pro
I’ve also used the 10.5” pro with the original Hadley Small. And agree with everything @delkhouri said. I think the newest one has a padded iPad space, but could be wrong.

I dislike the new Hadley Pros, mainly because how the new wrap connects to the bag kills my preferences of using a PD Capture Clip there, and admittedly as I get older, carrying a iPad, camera, 3-5 lenses, batteries, mic, and no real room for much else? on one shoulder?... I’m getting old =(

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom