Billingham Hadley Digital

2mnycars

Mu-43 Veteran
I'm sorry

This is much more difficult for me than I thought.
I am/was trying to post three photos from flckr here, showing what a wonderful bag this is.

BigTam

Mu-43 Top Veteran
One of my favourites too. I'm now thinking about selling my 12-40 and 75, and getting back to the small, light roots ...

2mnycars

Mu-43 Veteran
Trouble

I apologize.
I'm having trouble adding photos from flickr.
I also don't see any way to edit my posts...this has been a real challenge for me.
Sorry!
Dave

2mnycars

Mu-43 Veteran
I am sorry.

Another attempt. Sorry

I just can't add photos here. I don't have the skill.

Take care.

2mnycars

Mu-43 Veteran
Mods...can you delete?

I simply can't add the images that I want to here. No skill.
Thanks
Dave

(somehow I can't edit or delete this post.)

WhidbeyLVR

Mu-43 All-Pro
This thread got scrambled by an open "iframe /iframe" pair. There are about 9 posts embedded in it, but until I closed the iframe, nobody could see the other posts or add or edit them. If you go to "Thread Tools", above and select "Show Printable Version", you can see the history. Poor 2mnycars has been going nuts over this issue and started a 2nd thread trying to figure it out. No, Dave, you are not crazy. This thread really was possessed! :eek:

2mnycars

Mu-43 Veteran
result: 2camera Bodies with lenses mounted (kit zooms), and moderate telephoto lens carried.

weatherproof, and a great shooter's bag

sorry for repeated failures. Blaim it on the computer's dfu. (dumb....user)

2mnycars

Mu-43 Veteran
thanks for your help. thanks for your patience.

i carry try this bag more than my Billingham Hadley Pro now

2mnycars

Mu-43 Veteran
I was able to take these photos, as a special guest. My camera caused no concern was so easy to carry and use. As an Honoured Guest I sat with the Principal's Wife in a chair right at the stage.

(I was Project Manager who built the school. I was there in the mud and debris. Michael O was on a mission. He created a wonderful K to 5 school that I returned to for comfort, out of respect. he is an Outstanding Leader and Friend.)