1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Big Circular Polarazers for Sale 67mm. 77mm 82mm | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dougjgreen, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Big Circular Polarazers for Sale 67mm. 77mm 82mm

Prices
    67mm Misc. Japanese Circular Polarizers $6 each + $3 shipping - These filters are still available

77mm Hoya CPL - SOLD

82mm Hoya CPL $25 - SOLD

82mm B+W CPL $40 - SOLD

Ships to
    USA

Description
    Over the years, I've accumulated lots of large filters as I acquired some Medium Format outfits. As I no longer shoot with these, I've decided to do some housecleaning, and I have several extra big Circular Polarizer Filters that I am selling, since I no longer use the lenses that these go with. The 67mm filters are actually a good size for adapting to some of the bigger Micro 4/3 lenses via step-up rings. And I'm pretty much giving these away, at $6 each plus $3 additional to cover shipping and PayPal fees. I have 1 Quantaray, and 1 Promaster 67mm filter. First come first served on these if you have a brand preference. All of these have clean glass and clean threads.

I'm also selling a 77mm Hoya CPL for $24 - Now $22 + $3 shipping. This filter is now SOLD

an 82mm Hoya CPL for $27 - Now $25 + $3 shipping. This filter is now SOLD

and an 82mm B+W Schneider CPL for $42 - Now $40 + $3 shipping. This filter is Now SOLD

All of these filters are made in Japan, except for the B+W filter, which was made in Germany.

If anyone wants more than 1 filter, shipping is $3 for the first one, $1 additional for each additional filter.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    1st class mail

Shipping charge
    $3 first $1 additional for each additional item

Handling time
    1-2 days max

References
    dougjgreen on ebay w/100% feedback

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Bump - price drop on the three bigger, more expensive filters

Edit: Both Hoya CPLs are sold. The B+W CPL is also sold. The cheap 67mm polarizers are still available.

3. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Bump: The three big higher end filters are all sold, but the cheap Japanese 67mm polarizers are still available. These are still just $6 each + $3 for postage and PayPal fees.

4. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Bump: 67mm Japanese Circular Polarizers are still available in excellent condition: These include a Quantary, and ProMaster $6 each plus $3 to cover Postage and PayPal

5. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Bump - added pictures of the Quantaray and ProMaster filters, deleted pics of the sold filters.

6. spdavies

spdavies Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Apr 9, 2013
    Hawaii
    Stephen
    PM'd on 67's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.