1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

BHP: PEAK DESIGN Everyday Messenger 15" Version 1 (Ash) $130

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Jan 12, 2019.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2012
    B&H DealZone

Great price on this bag. I paid over $200 for the 13" version.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2012
    I was looking hard at that bag (the 13" version) but still unsure if it will be too big for a mirrorless kit, and also am slightly concerned about those bags tipping over when put down (as silly as this may sound to some). If you could share some personal experience with regards to the above, I would appreciate it very much!

3. LilSebastian

LilSebastian Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2017
    Pasadena, CA
    John
    Very tempting, even as a daily work bag with ability to become a full camera bag for weekends.

4. snaimpally

Dec 31, 2012
    The 13" is quite a big bag and is the biggest bag I have. I can easily fit 2 bodies - EM5II and GX85, 4-6 lenses (primes and zooms), spare batteries, spare cards etc. Sometimes, I need 2 bodies and multiple lenses, and compactness is not an issue, so this is the bag I use for such occasions. Generally, the bag is well thought out and well designed. For whatever reason, the bottom is slanted, so the bag does have a tendency to lean forward. If there is enough weight in it, the bag will tip forward. Not sure why they did that because if they had kept the bottom straight, it would not have that tendency. With one camera body, the bag will sit upright, though it will tilt forward 30-45 degrees.

If you are interested in the 13" version, MassDrop has a drop going on for Peak Designs bags and you can get the 13" at a discount. I posted a link about this yesterday in the deals section.

• Like Like x 1
  5. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    The TT Signature 10 might be a better fit for you, and it's not tipsy:
    Review - Think Tank Signature 10 shoulder bag review

6. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2012
    Thanks, barry - I have my eye on that bag as well, just waiting on another promotion for that model, as the current price is a little too high for me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. snaimpally

Dec 31, 2012
    You might check out the official Olympus bag:
    PRO System Camera Bag | Olympus

It has a flat bottom and it is only $32. Dimensions: 12.2"w x 7.9"h x 7.9"d. This means that lenses can fit in to the bag lying on their side rather than being inserted in at either end. The reviews are quite good. Use the 20% off coupon to cover the $5 shipping charge.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.