BHP: GX9 w/12-60, Sandisk 64GB SD card, case, Corel PSP 2019 $798

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
That's an excellent price, with 12-60 kit lens and accessories. It's also nice that the GX9 has the new shutter. But it's not weather resistant (even though the lens is) and it still has the old field-sequential EVF. This is a great kit for many. But I'll stick with my GX8 and G9.

That's an excellent price, with 12-60 kit lens and accessories. It's also nice that the GX9 has the new shutter. But it's not weather resistant (even though the lens is) and it still has the old field-sequential EVF. This is a great kit for many. But I'll stick with my GX8 and G9.
I have the GX8 (and am EM5ii) and am very tempted by the GX9. However, I already have the PL 12-60 and so would have to sell off the P 12-60 (that comes with the kit) and my GX85. I have been looking at the G9 - I need to see one up close as it looks far bigger size-wise than what I would prefer to have. If I wanted a large body, I would have gone Sony/Nikon/Canon.

Pen F or this GX9? Hmm..
IMO, PEN-F is overrated. All the hype is around how it resembles the film Pen cameras. After it came out, I read many reviews, and never once wanted to get one. The GX9 is cheaper - you can get the GX9 with P 12-60 for about the same price as a PEN-F body only. Plus, with Panasonic lenses, you get dual IS - 5-axis IBIS plus OIS.

amp

Mu-43 Regular
That was the price I was hoping for around the holidays for the gx9!
I wound up getting the gx85, which I'm certainly happy with.
Congrats to those who pick up this deal!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom