1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

BH Photo Photoshop world deals

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by emorgan451, Aug 12, 2015.

1. emorgan451

emorgan451 Mu-43 Veteran

I'm sure most of you get the emails from BH photo, but I opened up the email yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with some of the deals. Using the supplied promo code in the message you can get:
    - Colormunki Display for $109
    - Canon Pixima Pro 100 for $49 after rebate and instant savings
    - Canon Pixima Pro 10 for $249 after rebate and instant savings
    - Sigma 60 for $184
    - Sigma 19 for $174
    - Sigma 30 for $174

Promo code PSWBH15.
    Not sure if you have to be subscribed to BH newsletter for it to work or not

• Appreciate Appreciate x 2
  2. PacNWMike

PacNWMike Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 5, 2014
    Salish Sea
    guess?
    I get the DealZone email but did not see that :( Was it a one day deal? I could use a new printer like that Pro 100 for $50. Expo cap for $20 today only.

3. emorgan451

emorgan451 Mu-43 Veteran

No just a newsletter in my inbox. I checked the code and prices a couple hours ago, and bought the colormunki display yesterday, so it should still be available

4. cptobvious

cptobvious Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 8, 2013
    It appears the code works for Sigma's DSLR lenses as well. You can get the 17-50mm f/2.8 for $50 off ($419).

5. PacNWMike

PacNWMike Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 5, 2014
    Salish Sea
    guess?
    Not seeing the deals. Link??

6. alxdgr8

alxdgr8 Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    Seattle, WA
    • Like Like x 1
  7. emorgan451

emorgan451 Mu-43 Veteran

I think the discount only shows when you log in, add to cart and apply promo code

8. flamingfish

flamingfish Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    Emily
    You don't need to be subscribed to the BH newsletter to use the promo code, but you do need to have (or create) an account at B&H. That requires only your name, your e-mail, and a password. You can opt out of the e-mails.

Be aware that the deal on the printers includes a whopping mail-in rebate. So, for example, for the Pixima Pro 100 you'll be charged $299 after applying the B&H promo code. To get down to the $49 price, you need to mail in a form for the $250 rebate.

Also, the ink packs for the Pro 100 are $108.

9. DynaSport

DynaSport Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 5, 2013
    Dan
    I got one of those printers last year. The ink is expensive, but they do a great job printing. The wifi on mine is very tempermental, though. I just decided to stop trying to print via wifi and plug into it. On the other hand, my wife's Epson printer was plug and play with the wifi.

10. 6BQ5

6BQ5 Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2015
    I tried purchasing the Sigma 60mm but I didn't see a field where I could enter the promo code. :(

11. leungw

leungw Deal Hunter

May 26, 2011
    NJ
    Willy
    Try following Chuck's instruction in this old thread.

https://www.mu-43.com/threads/42779/

12. runner girl

runner girl Mu-43 Regular

Nov 26, 2011
    I had the same issue and did the same thing. One thing about the ink - I order directly from Canon and there is always an offer for a bunch of free paper.

Also a hint on those rebate cash cards - I immediately go to Amazon and use the card to buy an Amazon gift card in the same denomination and then apply that to my account. It saves me from forgetting about or losing the card or having cards with a few dollars remaining.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1