BH Photo: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer $59 after rebate

Mu-43 Legend
I got this printer on the last sale. It’s very good. And VERY big and heavy. Double check the size and weight before purchasing. It was quite a shock to me

Last edited:

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Roughly how many prints can you get out of an ink cart set?

In the past I've found it hard to justify owning a photo printer because the ink would always dry out before I got much use out of it, and sending it off to someone like Bay Photo when I do need it is super easy and cheap. But at this price, it might be worth it.

Dinobe

Mu-43 Veteran
That's one cracking deal! Anyone in Europe aware of these kinds of deals?

runner girl

Mu-43 Veteran
I sometimes don’t use mine for a month or more and have never had clogged ink jets. I do get my ink from Canon as you always get a bunch of free paper when you order.

sammykhalifa

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Neil
Thanks. I've been considering replacing my old Pro-100 with a new one. My old one has been having issues picking up paper into the feed, and of course this deal is cheaper than the ink. Seems so wasteful though.

barry

Super Moderator
Thanks. I've been considering replacing my old Pro-100 with a new one. My old one has been having issues picking up paper into the feed, and of course this deal is cheaper than the ink. Seems so wasteful though.
The rubber feed rollers get hard over time... It's easy to find laser rollers cheap on eBay, and they're easy to replace, but I'm not sure about inkjets.

Latest threads

Top Bottom