1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

BH Photo: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer $59 after rebate

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Feb 6, 2019.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. WT21

WT21 Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    I got this printer on the last sale. It’s very good. And VERY big and heavy. Double check the size and weight before purchasing. It was quite a shock to me

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. ex machina

ex machina Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Baltimore, MD
    Roughly how many prints can you get out of an ink cart set?

In the past I've found it hard to justify owning a photo printer because the ink would always dry out before I got much use out of it, and sending it off to someone like Bay Photo when I do need it is super easy and cheap. But at this price, it might be worth it.

4. WT21

WT21 Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
  5. Dinobe

Dinobe Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Nov 23, 2017
    Lochristi, Belgium
    That's one cracking deal! Anyone in Europe aware of these kinds of deals?

6. ex machina

ex machina Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Baltimore, MD
    Canon doesn't publish page counts, but I've seen estimates from 75-100, which isn't bad.

7. runner girl

runner girl Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Nov 26, 2011
    I sometimes don’t use mine for a month or more and have never had clogged ink jets. I do get my ink from Canon as you always get a bunch of free paper when you order.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2012
    B&H Photo Video again offers the Canon Pixma Pro-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer with the Canon Pro Luster Photo Paper 13" x 19" 50-Sheet Pack for $379.99. Apply coupon code "BHWPPI19" and redeem the $250 mail-in rebate to cut the price to $59.99 and free shipping. Rebate ends February 28.

CanonPIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. sammykhalifa

sammykhalifa Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Pittsburgh PA
    Neil
    Thanks. I've been considering replacing my old Pro-100 with a new one. My old one has been having issues picking up paper into the feed, and of course this deal is cheaper than the ink. Seems so wasteful though.

10. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    The rubber feed rollers get hard over time... It's easy to find laser rollers cheap on eBay, and they're easy to replace, but I'm not sure about inkjets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.