Best way to order

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by nishendu, Oct 11, 2012.

1. nishendu

nishendu Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2010
    Dallas TX
    This has been a great forum for me. I have learned a lot from you guys. As a tribute to your efforts, I ordered through the link at the bottom for B&H. What I ordered was a 25 Panasonic prime. I plan to use it with my EP 2. I am wating to buy another camera. Simply too many new things coming on market to make up my mind, but I am planning to stick to 4/3 format. While OM-d sounds great, I am not sure what will be next.I feel like a kid in candy shop!
    I know B&H has been in business for a long time. Those of you who are buying should consider supporting this forum.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    it's always good to have a reminder about using the affiliate links.

And it doesn't NEED to be camera stuff either. Use the Amazon affiliate link when you're ordering, books, movies.....whatever. Of course, I prefer to use my local bricks and mortar stores for most items. But when shopping online, I like to divert the piles of pennies to my favorite forum sites.

They're all here...... https://www.mu-43.com/f68/mu-43-com-affiliate-links-please-read-21662/

make that link a bookmark and use it before you go shopping.

3. nishendu

nishendu Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2010
    Dallas TX
    didnot know aboutthe link. It needs to be posted where people can see it.

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    You can get to this page by clicking on the "Affiliate Partners" tab at the top of any page on the site.

When you click on one of these links before making a purchase, your price is unaffected, and a referral fee (2-4% of your purchase) is paid to us by the retailer.

Please note: For us to get credit for the referral, you must click our link prior to placing any items in your "shopping cart", and you must not click on another site's affiliate link after clicking ours and prior to the purchase.

5. Pim

Pim Mu-43 Regular

Thanks for the reminder, I honestly did not know that Amazon UK is included in your affiliate links, I always somehow assumed it was just US photo sites, which make no sense to me (location Netherlands) due to importduties etc.... I am however a very regular Amazon UK customer for music and movies and will be more than happy to use the affiliate link going forward to support this great forum!