Best price/extras for EM1 in US?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by EarthQuake, Nov 12, 2013.

1. EarthQuake

EarthQuake Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    So a couple weeks back I found an EM-1 in stock at cameraworld.com, and they were running a promotion where you could buy the FL-300r for only $30 extra. I should have jumped on it but I was waiting for a trip to New York this past weekend to try the camera out in person. I got to handle it at B&H and it was everything I expected it to be, so I'm going pick one up now.

I'm planing on picking up the EM-1, 12-40, and 43rds adapter as well, with the rebates I should save $200 off the lens and get the adapter for free, so I am aware of those.

So what I'm wondering is, other than the rebates, where have you seen the best price, or assuming the price is pretty much the same, where have you seen the best deals/rewards/extras/etc?

2. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    Have seen no deals yet. Until supply catches up to demand, I doubt you'll see anything beyond the manufacturer rebates on the MMF-3/FL300R and 12-40.

3. EarthQuake

EarthQuake Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    Yeah I was pretty surprised to see the discount on the FL-300r at cameraworld, I'm kicking myself for not getting it while I had the chance now.

Looking at Adorama it looks like they are offering 4% rewards on both the EM1 and 12-40, so about $96.
    B&H is offering 2% on the EM1 and 4% on the 12-40, so about $68.