Best deal on Olympus 25mm?

yakky

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I'm losing hope of seeing a refurb anytime soon. That and I have my doubts it will be much less than $350. I see new ones going for about $399 from us sellers but I'm open to ordering from any reputable dealer even if it is overseas.

lightmonkey

Mu-43 Veteran
well, atleast have assurance that the lens is worth it. TINY, LIGHT, sharp, fast, and has a reversable hood.

wonderful lens. vignettes a bit wide-open, but what prime doesnt - and besides i add artificial vignette to most of my shots anyway

tyrphoto

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
ㅇtㅈyㅅr
Even at full price, IMO it's a great value. Sharp, even wide open, and renders colors beautifully. Even comes with a lens hood.

Sent from my SHV-E300S using Tapatalk

stephen99

Mu-43 Rookie
Someone on another forum posted a good deal from Henrys in Canada. They have both the silver and black version on sale for $299. With shipping to the US and figuring the exchange rate it comes to about $287 US. Heck of a deal. Expect to wait a few days for delivery though. I believe the site said 7 to 14 business days.

yakky

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The Henry's deal is spectacular, I should have waited...ARG!

Cpk

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Chris Kline
The Henry's deal is spectacular, I should have waited...ARG!

Don't feel bad,I just, just bought a used, though mint with a B+W filter for $375. A day or two before the Henry's deal I saw that the lens was back-ordered at Oly's site. My logic, flawed apparently, was, "Who would put on sale a item that the manufacturer has run out of?"

D

Deleted member 20897

If you are not opposed to getting a used copy, keep your eye out over at KEH.com

I've bought a lot from them over the years. They have a very aggressive rating system, so even bargain items are in decent shape. They offer a 6 month warranty on their used items, so you definitely have a good backing on anything you buy from them.

Here is a link to their Olympus m43 fixed focal length lenses. I did not see any 25mm today, but they get new inventory in quite frequently.

http://www.keh.com/Camera/format-Mi...th-Lenses?s=1&bcode=MO&ccode=6&cc=3239&r=WG&f

Latest threads

Top Bottom