Best deal on Olympus 25mm?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by yakky, May 19, 2014.

1. yakky

yakky Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    I'm losing hope of seeing a refurb anytime soon. That and I have my doubts it will be much less than $350. I see new ones going for about $399 from us sellers but I'm open to ordering from any reputable dealer even if it is overseas.

2. lightmonkey

lightmonkey Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 22, 2013
    well, atleast have assurance that the lens is worth it. TINY, LIGHT, sharp, fast, and has a reversable hood.

wonderful lens. vignettes a bit wide-open, but what prime doesnt - and besides i add artificial vignette to most of my shots anyway

• Like Like x 3
  3. tyrphoto

tyrphoto Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2014
    Seoul | NYC
    ㅇtㅈyㅅr
    Even at full price, IMO it's a great value. Sharp, even wide open, and renders colors beautifully. Even comes with a lens hood.

Sent from my SHV-E300S using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. stephen99

stephen99 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 22, 2013
    Someone on another forum posted a good deal from Henrys in Canada. They have both the silver and black version on sale for $299. With shipping to the US and figuring the exchange rate it comes to about $287 US. Heck of a deal. Expect to wait a few days for delivery though. I believe the site said 7 to 14 business days.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scrowley91

Scrowley91 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2014
    Hey, thanks for that stephen, just saved me over a hundred bucks!

6. yakky

yakky Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    The Henry's deal is spectacular, I should have waited...ARG!

7. Cpk

Cpk Mu-43 Rookie

May 6, 2014
    Allentown
    Chris Kline
    Don't feel bad,I just, just bought a used, though mint with a B+W filter for $375. A day or two before the Henry's deal I saw that the lens was back-ordered at Oly's site. My logic, flawed apparently, was, "Who would put on sale a item that the manufacturer has run out of?"

8. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    If you are not opposed to getting a used copy, keep your eye out over at KEH.com

I've bought a lot from them over the years. They have a very aggressive rating system, so even bargain items are in decent shape. They offer a 6 month warranty on their used items, so you definitely have a good backing on anything you buy from them.

Here is a link to their Olympus m43 fixed focal length lenses. I did not see any 25mm today, but they get new inventory in quite frequently.

http://www.keh.com/Camera/format-Mi...th-Lenses?s=1&bcode=MO&ccode=6&cc=3239&r=WG&f

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.