1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Best camera case for G2

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by nickfromlondon, Jan 19, 2012.

1. nickfromlondon

nickfromlondon Mu-43 Regular

Dec 4, 2011
    Good morning everyone,

I have a G2 with kit lens and am about to buy a 20mm pancake lens too.

Do you have a bag to recommend which can carry the above, plus a spare battery and a few memory cards?

I need it to be as portable and unobtrusive as possible as I am going on a trip to Africa and don't want to have too much extra weight and bulk to carry about.

Thanks a lot

Nick

2. spatulaboy

spatulaboy I'm not really here Subscribing Member

Jul 13, 2011
    North Carolina
    Vin
    I have a Lowepro Rezo TLZ10. Fits the G2 perfectly, only downside is the padding is very light.

3. FastCorner

FastCorner Mu-43 Veteran

May 28, 2011
    How much other stuff are you taking along? With small dedicated camera bags, I always yearn for more space to hold other things, like a light jacket or other equipment for the day. I have a black Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW that does the job nicely.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/768091-REG/Lowepro_LP36353_PAM_Photo_Sport_200_AW.html

It has a small compartment that has more than enough room for my G2 + lenses; the compartment can be divided if you want to put other fast-access equipment in there. The bag itself is pretty comfortable so you won't notice that it's on your back.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.