Best Buy has Olympus cameras!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by memzinla, Apr 23, 2015.

1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Maybe this is old news for some, but I went to Best Buy and saw the Olympus OM-D E-M5 II! I never thought I would see it there. I also saw the E-M10, Panasonic GH4, and other mirrorless cameras. Very nice surprised. I wonder if they all started carrying them, or if it was just the Best Buy in Torrance, CA.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wisertime

Wisertime Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 6, 2013
    Wow, what a surprise. I used to go there a lot, but I can't even remember how many years since I stepped inside one.
  3. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hmm, I'll have to swing by BB in LA if they're starting to stock M43 again.
  4. xxjorelxx

xxjorelxx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 11, 2012
    MD, USA
    The BB in my area still does not carry any m4/3 gear. I just stopped by the this past weekend to look at a manfrotto tripod and wandered into the digital camera section to see if they had anything and still nothing :(
  5. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
    BB has revamped their camera dept in many stores. Our local store did so 6 months ago. It's very nice now with a good selection of cameras and accessories.

My first view of an om-d was an e-m10 there.

P&S section is very small now. Given the size of Canon and Nikon I'd say m43 fairs pretty well.

Lenses are still an online purchase, but they have them. Still a good use of the 0% interest BB card when deals are offered.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  6. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California