Best Buy has Olympus cameras!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by memzinla, Apr 23, 2015.

1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Maybe this is old news for some, but I went to Best Buy and saw the Olympus OM-D E-M5 II! I never thought I would see it there. I also saw the E-M10, Panasonic GH4, and other mirrorless cameras. Very nice surprised. I wonder if they all started carrying them, or if it was just the Best Buy in Torrance, CA.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wisertime

Wisertime Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 6, 2013
    Philly
    Steve
    Wow, what a surprise. I used to go there a lot, but I can't even remember how many years since I stepped inside one.

3. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    Hmm, I'll have to swing by BB in LA if they're starting to stock M43 again.

4. xxjorelxx

xxjorelxx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 11, 2012
    MD, USA
    JohnRae
    The BB in my area still does not carry any m4/3 gear. I just stopped by the this past weekend to look at a manfrotto tripod and wandered into the digital camera section to see if they had anything and still nothing :( 

5. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
    Rob
    BB has revamped their camera dept in many stores. Our local store did so 6 months ago. It's very nice now with a good selection of cameras and accessories.

My first view of an om-d was an e-m10 there.

P&S section is very small now. Given the size of Canon and Nikon I'd say m43 fairs pretty well.

Lenses are still an online purchase, but they have them. Still a good use of the 0% interest BB card when deals are offered.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  6. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator; Photon Wrangler Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.