Best Buy Deal of the Day Photo Backpack

Mu-43 Legend
Thanks for posting! I ordered one and will give it a look.

btw -- it's $29.99 + ~$6 shipping + tax, so for me it was $38. Still a good buy, but just so you know (assuming you get it shipped and don't pick it up locally). I checked B&H and Amazon before I bought and, at that time, they were $60-80, depending on color and whether you wanted used or new.

Last edited:

Bob in Pittsburgh

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Bob (who would have guessed?)
I don't have any photo backpacks and I didn't know I needed one. Sadly, this price has caused me to have a GAS attack. I just ordered one for pickup later this week.

Mu-43 Legend
Well, for me, if there is enough room left over after the camera equipment is loaded, for a few sundries, a laptop or iPad and some other items, then I could see toting this around instead of my large Tenba shoulder bag. My shoulder will be happier.

JLGF1

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jerry
Last one at my local store...score! :)

Mu-43 Legend
My backpack didn't come with the insert :(

I'm not that far from a BestBuy. I hope they have a replacement. If not, I'm returning it and no backpack. Otherwise, though, it looks like a nice light-travel backpack, and I would have otherwise kept it.

View attachment 742686

Last edited:

Wisertime

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve

I'm not that far from a BestBuy. I hope they have a replacement, otherwise I'm returning it and no backpack. Otherwise, though, it looks like a nice light-travel backpack, and I would have otherwise kept it.

View attachment 742686
I missed buying this. Thinking I had more time to decide. FYI. If you really like it, they sell foam inserts on ebay for a few bucks. I have one I'm not using even I bought awhile back...but that's pretty disappointing.

Bob in Pittsburgh

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name

I'm not that far from a BestBuy. I hope they have a replacement, otherwise I'm returning it and no backpack. Otherwise, though, it looks like a nice light-travel backpack, and I would have otherwise kept it.

View attachment 742686

Based on the pictures on Best Buy's website and on Manfrotto's website, it sure looks to me like that insert is:
1) specifically designed to fit this backpack, and
2) supposed to be included with the backpack.

I am going to try to take a look at mine before I leave the store. If there's no insert I will probably try to cancel the purchase.

Wisertime

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve
Based on the pictures on Best Buy's website and on Manfrotto's website, it sure looks to me like that insert is:
1) specifically designed to fit this backpack, and
2) supposed to be included with the backpack.

I am going to try to take a look at mine before I leave the store. If there's no insert I will probably try to cancel the purchase.
Yes, I looked on a few other sites. It definitely mentions the insert and pictures it separately. This was out of stock the other day and back in stock. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger, but it wasn't available for store pick up anymore.

Scratch that....not available for shipping anymore either. I swear it was 10 min ago...grrr

**UPdate. Found one on ebay w/tags still on it, for a few bucks less than bestbuy shipped. Must have been someone who didn't want it( and it had the insert fyi).

Last edited:

Bob in Pittsburgh

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Uh-oh! Mine was supposed to be available for pickup this evening. I got an email from Best Buy saying there is a delay. They say they will continue attempting to fulfill my order until sometime in early June.

Latest threads

Top Bottom