Best Buy Deal of the Day Photo Backpack

Holoholo55

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
My backpack didn't come with the insert :(

I'm not that far from a BestBuy. I hope they have a replacement. If not, I'm returning it and no backpack. Otherwise, though, it looks like a nice light-travel backpack, and I would have otherwise kept it.

View attachment 742686
You're interpreting that photo wrong. "Devices sold separately" refers to the camera gear. The description and the photos clearly indicate that the padded insert is included. If it didn't come with the insert, it's a defective product and should be replaced or refunded. :-O

WT21

Super Moderator
I took mine to my local best buy. They took the insert-less version back and ordered me a new one (to arrive by May 20). Here's hoping!

Has anyone got theirs yet, and did it have an insert?

Bob in Pittsburgh

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Bob (who would have guessed?)
Just bumping to let you know my NX Camera Backpack showed up at Best Buy today, and I picked it up this afternoon. Mine has the insert (sorry, WT21).

It looks very nice. I look forward to finding out whether it is as practical as it is attractive. Although my wife saw it and hinted that she might want to use it for non-photography purposes. We will see what happens with that. :eek-31:

Bob in Pittsburgh

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Bob (who would have guessed?)
This is what mine looks like right now...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom