• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Bessa R3A rangefinder | Location: usa | Ships: conus

Buy/Sell feedback for zoom2zoom (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zoom2zoom

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Bessa R3A rangefinder

Prices

Ships to
conus

Description
I apologize if this is not an M43 item, but I thought someone here might still be interested in film rangefinder.

One more item I don’t use.

Voigtlander Bessa R3A Camera – Black

In overall excellent condition, virtually no signs of wear. One tiny speck at top corner of the eye piece, you can’t see it when you are focusing. (just wanted to be as detailed as possible in description)

Comes with strap and brown full case that came with it.

The only thing is I can not find the body cap since the lens is always on, so I have no idea where I placed it (if I find it, I can mail it)

Let me know if you need pics.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
usps

Shipping charge
included

Handling time
3 days

References
fredmiranda

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Great price and my favorite film camera for 50mm lenses. HIghly recommended to anyone who wants to try shooting with a rangefinder.

bobbywise

Mu-43 Regular
Although I have the Leica CL with 40mm summicron, I've been tempted by the Bessa r3a because like the CL, it has the 40mm framelines. Would you consider selling/posting to France ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom