Benro Shoulder Bags - Anyone Tried?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by tjdean01, Apr 26, 2014.

1. tjdean01

tjdean01 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 20, 2013
    Unless if I just have a pancake on my usual camera bag is a LowePro Edit 110 (pic below). This bag can hold my PM2 with any lens I throw on it, even an adapted 135. Or, I can have a nifty 50 with adapter on the camera and have another lens, such as the Sigma 30 or the 14-42 kit lens right next to it. It has little pockets on the side that would actually fit the 14 but I'm not comfortable putting it in there (15BCL goes good in there though! (Note, I have the old Edit 110. The new one is not made as well but same dimensions). Anyway, I'm almost fine with this set up. The problem is that I have to lay the camera down because the bag isn't deep enough for the lens to be pointing down. So, do you see the Sony Nex in the pic? That's how I have to have my camera (except I do it lens down not up because the way they have it it would fall over!

LowePro Edit 110

So, what I want, is something with a couple pockets for a pancake or two, a filter or two, and if it's deep enough were I can point the lens down, I'd be able to have another lens next to it. I don't really plan on having two large lenses with me at any given time, but I guess I might. I found the Benro bags at a local store and they're very well made. I can't decide if the s10 or the s20 would be a better fit. Webpage: