1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Bendigo, Castlemaine & Maldon

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by DownUnderDog, Jun 24, 2011.

1. DownUnderDog

DownUnderDog Mu-43 Regular

Several weeks ago we travelled to Bendigo to see the "American Dream" Photo Display at the Bendigo Art Gallery. It wasn't quite what I expected but loved the Gallery in general. Just happened to have my cameras with me and took lots of photos. I'm showing some here and the others are in my gallery. Comments are very welcome.
    Cheers
    DUD
    [​IMG] P1000800. P1040716. P1000697.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey John, nice to see some pictures. I like the one with the moss covered pagola thingo. I'm only on my iPhone so it's a bit hard to appreciate but the colour contrast between the green moss and black tree is effective.

Are you going to come up our way soon?

3. DownUnderDog

Hi Icon

G'day mate! The "moss covered thingo" is actually a sculpture covered with artificial turf. It stands in the grounds of the Bendigo Art Gallery. From a distance is does look like moss. We are heading west for our next Caravan trip. NSW and QLD are earmarked for next year. Perhaps we'll make it to your wedding! (LOL)
    Cheers
    DUD

4. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    The astroturf 'temple' is superb!

For me the pump really needs a bit of space to the left of the handle end...

5. I was gonna say, that last one, shot just a little to the left, and in black and white, perfect.

6. DownUnderDog

Really under the pump

Hi you guys,
    I didn't have another shot with more room on the left of the handle, but I did have this shot. What do you think?
    Cheers
    DUD
    P10007002.