belt case for E-PL1 w/20 1.7?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by twalker294, Oct 9, 2010.

1. twalker294

twalker294 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 18, 2010
    OK I want to have my E-PL1 with me all the time but carrying it around is sometimes a pain, so I would like to find a good belt case that would hold it with the 20/1.7 attached since that's the lens I have on it about 98% of the time. Any suggestions? I've actually just thought about putting a metal ring through one of the strap lugs then finding some sort of snap hook or something that I can put on my belt or attach to a belt loop and just let the camera hang but I'd rather find something that will give it some protection if I can. Wow what a run-on sentence that was... :redface:

Thanks
    Todd

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

I don't think you'd want to let it bounce around on your hip for the camera's sake and your sake.:eek: Maybe something like this would work: OP/TECH USA Hipster Pouch, Large 4801134 - B&H Photo Video They have a ton of different options for belt packs.

I have a feeling Ray S has some kind of belt pack for his. Let's see if he responds here later on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.