Bellydancing with the 14-54MKII/OMD (IMAGE HEAVY)

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by juangrande, Feb 17, 2013.

1. juangrande

juangrande Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    This was a tough experience as it was a poor backdrop(photographically), had poor lighting and no room to move about. I used the YN560 speedlite mostly bounced off ceiling and diffuser. Lot's of throw aways but some keepers. The MKII did pretty well, if slow, focusing. Definitely have to learn to anticipate with it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Nice. Did you do this all with Autofocus?

I assume your flash didn't go off in the 5th picture, huh? ;) There's a big difference in the "depth" of the photo (not just the exposure). It looks so flat compared to the ones with flash.
  3. juangrande

juangrande Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    Yes. It was good acquiring focus but usually the moment I really wanted had passed. I got better as the night went on. :drinks: BTW, thanks again for the advice the other day on the "what's wrong with this picture" thread!

The 5th picture may have had flash turned 60 degrees to left instead of 60 degrees up and straight. I was fooling around. This is mostly new to me.
  4. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Wow...well done . I hope you are liking this lens. I love the built quality and performance of this lens. Ned was the main driving force for me to buy this lens.
  5. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Beautiful colors, very nice set. :thumbup: