Belated Hello from Chris Wormald

ChrisWormald

New to Mu-43
Hello everyone,

I uploaded some pics last week on the gallery pages, but forgot to say hello.
I am not conversant with forums as I don't belong to any! So excuse me if I have committed a faux pas already.

Herewith a bit of detail about a 62 year old photographer who divides his time (between shoots) between the UK and Normandy, France where I am renovating (slowly) a 650 year old little house into an eco-hovel.

I shoot with Canon mainly but have fallen for the Panasonic GF1 as it seems to be a quality little camera that gives excellent raw files. I have the 20mm, the 45mm and have just received the 14mm with which I will take some images if it ever stops raining!

I have a photo blog at Chris Wormald – A Photographer's travel blog. where I have posted about 26 pages of text and images about travels in the UK, India, USA and France. I have have written about the GF1 (it has a page of its own) and the pages "A Sudden Melancholy" and "Offbeat Bath" show GF1 images only. The other pages contain Canon and Leica M8 images.

Kind regards to fellow micro four thirds photographers

Chris

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
Welcome! I just took a peak at your blog and from what I have seen it looks like you do some great work! When I have more time I will be going back to see more.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Chris, many thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and really tell us a bit about who you are and what your photographic background is, as well.

Those "faux pas" are just fine.:wink: Just took a look at your website:2thumbs: and hope to see more of your photos here in the different threads, too!

Glad to have you here, Chris.

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Hi, I hope you got out today, it was excellent here in south Devon (albeit after 4 days of rain, gales and leaden skies, in any order you want, and often all 3), and my GF1 was put through its paces.
Welcome, don't worry about any faux pas, we are a forgiving lot here.

Barrie

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom