Behind the Lens - for Australian Viewers

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
I'm not sure if this has been on before, or how good it is, but the guide doesn't indicate that it's a repeat and may be of interest to Australian viewers:

In a world where millions of photos are taken each day, Behind the lens follows eight professional photographers who reveal the endless need to capture and create unforgettable images.
Channel One
Behind the Lens
3:00pm - 4:00pm

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
Not too bad a program at all. I didn't realise it would be all Australian photographers, good to see for a change. The variety of subjects covered was also great. I initially thought the swimming pool stuff was going to be a bit twee, but the shots actually looked quite good. And I'd have to say the guy photographing the animals was the best (also looked and sounded a bit like the previous Dr Who). I can sympathise with the nature photographer when it comes to weddings (some of his shots looked like mine). And a good message about still photography.

It also looks like none of them are too concerned about the size and weight of their cameras and lenses. I was really trying to spot a Sony A7 somewhere in that mix (I never expected a m4/3 camera). :biggrin:

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Hi, could someone post a web link to info on this series?

I only found a preview with no links (
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzk_TzFf8II
) and Steffen Binke's site.

I also found a PBS page about a "Behind the Lens" series, but it's BTS of shows (cinematography/production), not photography-oriented.

Sorry for the awkward formatting of the URL, but I DON'T want the video embedded and didn't see another way.

Thanks,
Barry

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
I don't know if there is a link. I searched before the program started and got nothing like what it was actually about.

Top Bottom