BBC photography programme

Spuff

Mu-43 Top Veteran
There's a hour long programme on BBC2 at the moment called Shooting the Hollywood Stars.
It's all about iconic Hollywood photo portraits and in the programme photographer 'Rankin' attempts to recreate them.

I don't know if you are outside of the UK if you will be able to see it. But if you can it's a bit of a must-see if you have interest in staged portraits of people.

akulya

Mu-43 Veteran
Yeah, if you're not in the UK you can't view iPlayer, however thebox.bz will probably have it; the community there is pretty good.

mikekiwi

Mu-43 Regular
Yeah, if you're not in the UK you can't view iPlayer, however thebox.bz will probably have it; the community there is pretty good.
Thanks for mentioning this, they indeed are supplying the programme (it's on its way to my harrdisk at this very moment :smile: ).

And of course thanks to Spuff as well for starting this topic :bravo-009:

russell

Mu-43 Regular
I am watching it now. Amazing. The mastery shown by such early photographers is astounding. Thank you for broadening my horizons! (I normally avoid like the plague, all things Hollywood.)

Boyzo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Dymocks book shops in Aus.have it a s 3 DVD set for the complete series.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom