Bargin basement camera setups, not :)

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PetaPixel takes a look at the most expensive camera and lens combinations you can buy for each manufacturer through a normal retail outlet. Hasselblad tops out with its H5D-200c medium format DSLR paired with an $8,160 Hasselblad 35-90mm f/4-5.6 HCD lens for a nice consumer friendly price of US$53,160.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Where as on the micro four thirds front the pairing of an Olympus E-M1 ($1,399) with the Olympus 300mm f/2.8 ED lens ($6,499) comes in relatively cheap at US$7,98.

If that is too much there are more "price friendly" options listed in the blog post :)

So what is your most expensive camera and lens kit?

Andrew

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Hi,

You're missing a digit on the Oly price.

I'm guessing the 7-14mm Oly is still my most expensive lens.

I'm still trying to get my dad's 50-200mm back from my nephew, who still never uses it (his only lens on my dad's old E-30 or something like that).

Barry

Paul80

Mu-43 Veteran
Not in the same league but my most expensive camera was Hasselblad 553ELX with 60mm lens, it was too long ago to remember the price but I doubt it was more than £1000 and that was brand new. which shows how long ago it was.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom