Barcelona

All taken with EM5 and Panasonic 12-32.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

jime

Mu-43 Regular
Great shots, love them all and love the city, one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

desmoface

Mu-43 Regular
Awesome. I was fortunate enought to visit spain in the 80's, one of the most beautiful countries.

Steve

nang3

Mu-43 Regular
nice pics, we are heading thru Barcelona in about 3 months and will be taking my EM-5 and 14-140mm and maybe another wider lens like the Oly 12mm... did you ever find yourself needing wider than the 12mm?

lightmonkey

Mu-43 Veteran
Gaudi is a genius,

Theres a bit of (purple) fringing in some spots that could be cleaned up

Thanks for the nice comments. It was my first time in Barcelona, but definitely not my last!

Regarding the 12-32, I found that 12mm was wide enough for everything I wanted to shoot. Definitely a nice addition to field of view over the 14mm kit lens. I could have done with a wider aperture on occasion ... forgot to take my P20!

Regarding the purple fringing, yes, it's very noticeable in some cases. Shot 3 already has had some defringing done in LR5. It mainly seems to be a problem at the shorter focal lengths. But overall I was very pleased with the 12-32, especially because it's so small.

jmax

Mu-43 Regular
Excuse me for adding pictures to your post but I think I got your last picture from the other side, ;)

Congratulations for your pictures and original compositions. Barcelona have a lot of historical architecture interest, (apart from Gaudí) especially Born and cathedral area

Cheers

Excuse me for adding pictures to your post but I think I got your last picture from the other side, ;)
Yes, I think you did! Taken in the Born district, of course. Thanks for posting.

I suppose on a first visit, Gaudi's work is going to be at the top of any tourist's list. But, yes, the Born and the Gothic quarter are very interesting as well.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom