1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Bar Harbor

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by penfan2010, Aug 28, 2011.

1. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Spent a great week in Bar Harbor, Maine (and came home on Friday in time to prepare for Irene hitting NJ). Some photos from the trip, all with the Oly E-PL1 and the Olympus 14-150mm; minimal PP with iPhoto.

Beech on the Beach
    Beech_on_the_Beach.

Jordan Pond and The Bubbles
    Bubbles_and_Jordan_Pond.

Rock Atop Mount Cadilac, the highest point on the US East Coast
    Rock_Mt_Cadillac.

Sunrise, Bar Harbor
    Sunrise_1.

• Like Like x 2
  2. uscrx

uscrx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 26, 2011
    Shasta Cascade
    Awesome pictures and an awesome place.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Well, first, there is nothing wrong with that camera..and....the person behind the camera did a good job...so.....great combinations make great photos.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Tom
    Those are just great . . . the first and the last especially. They really capture the mood of New England in the fall. I miss it.

If there was no PP on the last one then . . . just wow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Thanks, Mellow. I just happened to get up a little after 5am to start shooting and was amazed at how brilliant the reds and yellows were right before the sun actually peeked out from behind the mountains. A bit more saturated because I underexposed a bit, but those are essentially the colors I saw.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.