Bangkok in Black and White

darosk

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Daros
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I was originally going to post these in the dedicated b&w thread (like I usually do) but there were more than 10 images - so I decided to just make this thread.

I was in Bangkok last week with a couple members of my family. I enjoyed my time their immensely. The food was excellent, and the change of pace and location was inspiring and a lot of fun. The last time I'd been there was exactly 10 years ago - to be honest I don't remember much from that trip because it was with an even larger group of the family and we got dragged around together with no real time to explore on our own.

Some may ask - Bangkok is/can be so colo(u)rful, so why not take advantage of that? Why black and white? No reason other than "I really like it". I have a few shots that I processed in color which are honestly very nice, but b&w has always been my first love.

This trip was a shorter one - a little more time to explore on our own, but not enough to see everything that I wanted.

That just means I'll have to come back again :)

Matero

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I don't know why, but I'm totally hooked on B&W photography. And I think your set is just superb!

darosk

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Daros
Thanks very much guys. Just to add a little more info, these were all shot on my E-M5, with just two lenses, the Oly 45 and the BCL-1580.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom