1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Bags in support of this website

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by turbodieselvw, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turbodieselvw

turbodieselvw Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jun 29, 2010
    Ottawa
    Update:

I just want to move this bag (see details of the bag below) to make room for new camera bags. I've decided to give this a shot to support the maintenance of this website. If you want the 5MD bag, contact me then donate US$10 to this website and send me confirmation of this being done. If shipping is required (to Canada or CONUS ONLY) Paypal CAN$26.40 (gift only or whatever Paypal method where I am not charged the service fees) to me (shipping to Europe will be very expensive and probably not worth the expense). I will donate a round figure from the shipping paid $20 (or if you pay $35 I'll donate the $35) to the support of this website. You must be a Paypal verfied user.

To weed out the flakes I have already encountered, this offer is open to all members except chickin.

P.S. If anyone is interested, I also have a genuine Crumpler Brazillion Dollar bag available. Just don't ask me why I have such a big bag with m4/3 gear cause I won't be able to provide any reasonable justification for that.

I have a couple of bags for sale. As far as I know, these bags were made by the same factory that made the Crumpler bags. They are of the old design and are priced to go.

Crumpler 5 million dollar sized bag (the smaller one). Has two inserts and fits a G, GH, or GF with lens and two more lenses. CAN$10 plus shipping (approximately to Canada and CAN$26.40 to CONUS) net to me.

SOLD! Crumpler 7 million dollar sized bag (the red one). Has seven inserts. Bag is shown with a GH1 and 45-200, a 14-140 and 7-14 below the FL36 flash (middle compartment, and a 2L Nalgene bottle that goes everywhere with me. CAN$15 plus shipping net to me.

Canada Post shipping cost is based on the more expensive of weight or volume. These shipping estimates are based on me squishing the bags into appropriate sized boxes. Not squeezing the 7 million dollar will result in a shipping cost of over $35 within Canada (that's Canada Post for 'ya).

Attached Files:

2. dhype55

dhype55 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 22, 2011
    Vancouver, Canada
    You got PM

3. Jimbo3rd

Jimbo3rd Photog GoGo

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0