Bag Review - Tamrac Apache 4

jonlong

Mu-43 Regular
Hey guys, I've been using a new bag lately and wanted to share my experience. It's the Tamrac Apache 4, which is a messenger style bag. It's a perfect for a body + lens, and two additional lenses. What's nice is that it's well-suited in terms of size for a mirrorless system, even though it's not necessarily aimed at that crowd.

Here's a link to my video review: http://youtu.be/qTP6_F6Xe2Y

Let me know if you have questions or thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny_SWE

Mu-43 All-Pro
Nice. I ordered some similar bag yesterday. Will be exciting! E-M5 with large grip is a tough fit in my current bags.

Sent from my Lenovo K910 using Tapatalk

m43er

Mu-43 Regular
Bag has some nice features but wish it's lighter, has a shorter flap or top access.

But the size is perfect for m43.

jcm5

Mu-43 Veteran
I didn't hear you mention anything in the review about that back pocket (inside, not the zippered outside), but can an iPad fit in there? thanks for the great review

jonlong

Mu-43 Regular
I believe I mentioned it earlier in the video. But yes, it's designed to hold an iPad.

jcm5

Mu-43 Veteran
I believe I mentioned it earlier in the video. But yes, it's designed to hold an iPad.
Oh apologies, I must have missed that! Thanks for the clarification. I think your favorable review tipped the scale for me to buy this bag in the near future. Thanks again

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom