1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Bag for Olympus pen epl-7

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by jorgetalko, Jan 13, 2015.

1. jorgetalko

jorgetalko Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 16, 2012
    Buenos Aires
    I am searching for a travel bag for a Oly Epl-7 with de 14-42 attached lens, plus the small flash, and an 20 mm prime.
    Sugestions are welcome.
    Jorge

2. sushi

sushi Mu-43 Regular

Feb 28, 2013
    Brunei
    Syukri
  3. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator; Photon Wrangler

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Think tank mirrorless mover 5 or 10.

Barry

4. prophet

prophet Mu-43 Regular

Aug 10, 2014
    Kalahari Gomo K-43

Alternatively: I bought an old army shoulder bag for my E-PL7, put a camera insert in it - and couldn't be happier.

5. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

There tons of options out there.

I've grown rather fond of the quality and size of the ONA Bowery. I have two now... one packed with MFT and another with my Leica. Just pick one up on my out.

6. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    I'm one that has grown to appreciate the Think Tank line. Retrospective series being my favorite, but they do have others.

7. g_ngan

g_ngan Mu-43 Rookie

May 10, 2013
    None of these looks as good as Billingham hadleyprokhakifrontlarge.

8. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    I don't think the 5 would work. The 10 might, what flash? The included one or a larger one? With the 10 you would be limited with accessories. For example I don't think the charger would fit with the other things you mentioned. I don't tend to carry the changer, I keep 3 batteries with me instead. But many do carry it. The 20 would do it with room to spare if you wanted to add one or to others.

The Retrospective 5 is great but still noticeably bigger than you might want. I have room to spare in it for an E-M10 gripped with 4-5 small lenses and accessories.