Bag for Olympus pen epl-7

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by jorgetalko, Jan 13, 2015.

1. jorgetalko

jorgetalko Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 16, 2012
    Buenos Aires
    I am searching for a travel bag for a Oly Epl-7 with de 14-42 attached lens, plus the small flash, and an 20 mm prime.
    Sugestions are welcome.
  2. sushi

sushi Mu-43 Regular

Feb 28, 2013
  3. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Think tank mirrorless mover 5 or 10.

4. prophet

prophet Mu-43 Regular

Aug 10, 2014
    Kalahari Gomo K-43

Alternatively: I bought an old army shoulder bag for my E-PL7, put a camera insert in it - and couldn't be happier.
  5. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

There tons of options out there.

I've grown rather fond of the quality and size of the ONA Bowery. I have two now... one packed with MFT and another with my Leica. Just pick one up on my out.
  6. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    I'm one that has grown to appreciate the Think Tank line. Retrospective series being my favorite, but they do have others.
  7. g_ngan

g_ngan Mu-43 Rookie

May 10, 2013
    None of these looks as good as Billingham [​IMG]
  8. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    I don't think the 5 would work. The 10 might, what flash? The included one or a larger one? With the 10 you would be limited with accessories. For example I don't think the charger would fit with the other things you mentioned. I don't tend to carry the changer, I keep 3 batteries with me instead. But many do carry it. The 20 would do it with room to spare if you wanted to add one or to others.

The Retrospective 5 is great but still noticeably bigger than you might want. I have room to spare in it for an E-M10 gripped with 4-5 small lenses and accessories.