1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Bag for E-M10 and Oly 12-40/2,8

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Transalp01, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Transalp01

Transalp01 Mu-43 Regular

Feb 3, 2013
    Täby, Sweden
    I'm using a Lowepro Apex 110 AW that I use today and I like it most of the times but it has a zipper and it take to much work to take up och back the camera. I would like something that fit my E-M10 with 12-40 that has a faster lock mechanism. If there are I would love a bag with both but where I do not need to use the zipper all the time.

2. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Graham
    Take a look at the ThinkTank Mirrorless Mover 10. It has a zipper and a flap with magnet to hold it shut while carrying it with a belt or shoulder strap. I find my MM20 works pretty well. If you want to carry an extra lens or 2, get the MM20 - it's not much wider and will let you throw sunglasses, cell phone and spare batteries in without jamming it tight.

• Like Like x 2
  3. tyrphoto

tyrphoto Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2014
    Seoul | NYC
    ㅇtㅈyㅅr
    ONA Bowery. Easy and fast access to camera as well as looking stylish in leather or waxed canvas.

ONA-Bowery-Leather-Neville-Black-8.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 1
  4. EMC

EMC Mu-43 Regular

Nov 22, 2013
    Garden Grove, Calif.
    Eddie
  5. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Graham
    Leather is probably a better bet. I had a waxed canvas duster (raincoat) and it smelled every time it got wet.

6. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Yes, the mm10 fits my e-m1 with 12-40mm... plus filters, batteries, and a bcl in the pockets.

Barry

7. Roast

Roast Mu-43 Rookie

May 21, 2014
    Calgary
    I am in the same boat and looking for something to quickly get my em10 and 12-40 out on hikes. I am going to check out the think tank digital holster 10. It has zippers but they have tabs. The other one I am looking at is a lowe pro redo tlz 10. Haven't tried either but I hope one will work. I also look forward to seeing other replies

8. alex66

alex66 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Yes that is a nice bag, as a low cost alternative what about a small Billingham or some of the Artisan and Artist look interesting. ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.