Bag for E-M10 and Oly 12-40/2,8

Transalp01

Mu-43 Regular
I'm using a Lowepro Apex 110 AW that I use today and I like it most of the times but it has a zipper and it take to much work to take up och back the camera. I would like something that fit my E-M10 with 12-40 that has a faster lock mechanism. If there are I would love a bag with both but where I do not need to use the zipper all the time.

Carbonman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Graham
Take a look at the ThinkTank Mirrorless Mover 10. It has a zipper and a flap with magnet to hold it shut while carrying it with a belt or shoulder strap. I find my MM20 works pretty well. If you want to carry an extra lens or 2, get the MM20 - it's not much wider and will let you throw sunglasses, cell phone and spare batteries in without jamming it tight.

tyrphoto

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
ㅇtㅈyㅅr
ONA Bowery. Easy and fast access to camera as well as looking stylish in leather or waxed canvas.

ONA-Bowery-Leather-Neville-Black-8.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Take a look at the ThinkTank Mirrorless Mover 10. It has a zipper and a flap with magnet to hold it shut while carrying it with a belt or shoulder strap. I find my MM20 works pretty well. If you want to carry an extra lens or 2, get the MM20 - it's not much wider and will let you throw sunglasses, cell phone and spare batteries in without jamming it tight.
Yes, the mm10 fits my e-m1 with 12-40mm... plus filters, batteries, and a bcl in the pockets.

Barry

Roast

Mu-43 Rookie
I am in the same boat and looking for something to quickly get my em10 and 12-40 out on hikes. I am going to check out the think tank digital holster 10. It has zippers but they have tabs. The other one I am looking at is a lowe pro redo tlz 10. Haven't tried either but I hope one will work. I also look forward to seeing other replies

alex66

Mu-43 All-Pro
ONA Bowery. Easy and fast access to camera as well as looking stylish in leather or waxed canvas.

ONA-Bowery-Leather-Neville-Black-8.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yes that is a nice bag, as a low cost alternative what about a small Billingham or some of the Artisan and Artist look interesting. ?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom