Bag for E-M10 and Oly 12-40/2,8

Transalp01

Mu-43 Regular
I'm using a Lowepro Apex 110 AW that I use today and I like it most of the times but it has a zipper and it take to much work to take up och back the camera. I would like something that fit my E-M10 with 12-40 that has a faster lock mechanism. If there are I would love a bag with both but where I do not need to use the zipper all the time.

Carbonman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Graham
Take a look at the ThinkTank Mirrorless Mover 10. It has a zipper and a flap with magnet to hold it shut while carrying it with a belt or shoulder strap. I find my MM20 works pretty well. If you want to carry an extra lens or 2, get the MM20 - it's not much wider and will let you throw sunglasses, cell phone and spare batteries in without jamming it tight.

tyrphoto

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
ㅇtㅈyㅅr
ONA Bowery. Easy and fast access to camera as well as looking stylish in leather or waxed canvas.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Take a look at the ThinkTank Mirrorless Mover 10. It has a zipper and a flap with magnet to hold it shut while carrying it with a belt or shoulder strap. I find my MM20 works pretty well. If you want to carry an extra lens or 2, get the MM20 - it's not much wider and will let you throw sunglasses, cell phone and spare batteries in without jamming it tight.
Yes, the mm10 fits my e-m1 with 12-40mm... plus filters, batteries, and a bcl in the pockets.

Barry

Roast

Mu-43 Rookie
I am in the same boat and looking for something to quickly get my em10 and 12-40 out on hikes. I am going to check out the think tank digital holster 10. It has zippers but they have tabs. The other one I am looking at is a lowe pro redo tlz 10. Haven't tried either but I hope one will work. I also look forward to seeing other replies

alex66

Mu-43 All-Pro
ONA Bowery. Easy and fast access to camera as well as looking stylish in leather or waxed canvas.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Yes that is a nice bag, as a low cost alternative what about a small Billingham or some of the Artisan and Artist look interesting. ?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom