Bag for E-M10 and Oly 12-40/2,8

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Transalp01, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Transalp01

Transalp01 Mu-43 Regular

Feb 3, 2013
    Täby, Sweden
    I'm using a Lowepro Apex 110 AW that I use today and I like it most of the times but it has a zipper and it take to much work to take up och back the camera. I would like something that fit my E-M10 with 12-40 that has a faster lock mechanism. If there are I would love a bag with both but where I do not need to use the zipper all the time.
  2. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Take a look at the ThinkTank Mirrorless Mover 10. It has a zipper and a flap with magnet to hold it shut while carrying it with a belt or shoulder strap. I find my MM20 works pretty well. If you want to carry an extra lens or 2, get the MM20 - it's not much wider and will let you throw sunglasses, cell phone and spare batteries in without jamming it tight.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. tyrphoto

tyrphoto Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2014
    Seoul | NYC
    ONA Bowery. Easy and fast access to camera as well as looking stylish in leather or waxed canvas.

• Like Like x 1
  4. EMC

EMC Mu-43 Regular

Nov 22, 2013
    Garden Grove, Calif.
  5. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Leather is probably a better bet. I had a waxed canvas duster (raincoat) and it smelled every time it got wet.
  6. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Yes, the mm10 fits my e-m1 with 12-40mm... plus filters, batteries, and a bcl in the pockets.

7. Roast

Roast Mu-43 Rookie

May 21, 2014
    I am in the same boat and looking for something to quickly get my em10 and 12-40 out on hikes. I am going to check out the think tank digital holster 10. It has zippers but they have tabs. The other one I am looking at is a lowe pro redo tlz 10. Haven't tried either but I hope one will work. I also look forward to seeing other replies
  8. alex66

alex66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 23, 2010
    Yes that is a nice bag, as a low cost alternative what about a small Billingham or some of the Artisan and Artist look interesting. ?