1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Bag advice for E-PL5 and PL 25?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by phdezra, Nov 12, 2012.

1. phdezra

phdezra Mu-43 Stalker Subscribing Member

Dec 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    Looking for a bag for my spare E-PL5 and PL 25. I';m thinking something small like a Tamrac or Lowepro, but not sure what would fit or others experiences. I'm sure this has to be someone else's setup too (or an E-P3 with it, etc.)

Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. DoofClenas

DoofClenas Who needs a Mirror! Subscribing Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    Crumpler has a few. They usually have videos showing what you can fit in them. I just bought their pleasure dome bag for my epm2 and 14-42 IIr

3. phdezra

phdezra Mu-43 Stalker Subscribing Member

Dec 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    Which size Pleasure Dome? They have a S and M... is the S too small for it?

4. DoofClenas

DoofClenas Who needs a Mirror! Subscribing Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    When it comes in, I'll let you know. We bought the small (in purple, for the wife) :biggrin:

5. tbyork2012

tbyork2012 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 14, 2012
    Oxford, UK
    I recently bought the Lowe pro Event Messenger 100 to use with my OM-D. In fact, I could house this with the PL 25/1.4, Oly 40-150 ii R, Pan 14/2.5 with wide-angle converter, 14-42mm ii R lens, and still have room for a 2-3x FL-300R (these small flashes fit nicely in the front or side pockets). I've even managed to bring both the OM-D and E-PM1 out in the same bag, the E-PM1 for UV and IR imaging and the OM-D for visible photography.

Boon

6. savvy

savvy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    S.Yorkshire, UK
    Les
    Hi Boon,

How do you fit that much (Body + 4 Lenses + Accessories) in there?

Is it a Tardis?:biggrin:

The Lowepro website shows it having three sections, only, to the main compartment. I'm looking for the smallest bag I can that will fit my E-PL3 + 4 Lenses + a few Accs, but discounted this one looking at the layout.

Got any pics with it fully loaded?

7. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
    I have a Lowepro Apex 110 AW that fits my entire kit.

This is a very small bag. You can probably get an even smaller one, like the Apex 100.

8. tbyork2012

tbyork2012 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 14, 2012
    Oxford, UK
    I usually have the PL 25/1.4 on the OM-D pointing into the middle slot, the 40-150 in one slot (usually the side where the grip goes onto, the dividers will protect the lens below), 1 or 2 lenses in the opposite slot such as the 14/2.5 + 14-42 ii R, and usually there is enough space below the PL 25/1.4 to house something like the wide-angle converter. The FL-300Rs can fit into the front pocket (2 of them at least) and there are side pockets to put other things such as the Oly 15/8 pancake lens and another FL300R. It is extremely light as well even with all that kit.
    Boon

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.