Back with the GF1 (3rd time lucky!!)

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Hi all

Due to no job :frown: I have had to sell my canon gear but had enough for a GF1 which I picked up yesterday. The only 20mm kit Park Cameras had left in stock was a red one which I thought looked really nice in the shop so I bought that with the EVF. When I got home and popped the 20mm lens and EVF on I thought...WOW! What a nice looking camera. Love the colour and love the camera. It's SO nice not to have to handle large cameras. I love the weight also and had forgotten how nice it was to hold.

I find the EVF very usable as I only use the screen and now EVF for composition but I don't think I could use it for manual focus lenses and the resolution is not good enough.

Here she is. She's called Lulu and she looks better in the flesh. This is not a great photo!
GF1Red.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Rudi

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Taken with a Canon S90. That's a great couple of cameras you have there! Congrats on the red GF1, it's a nice-looking rig...

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Cheers!!

All I need now is the E-P2 and I'll have the set! :eek::biggrin:

Or a Leica X1 mmmmmmmmm yummy!

deirdre

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I think the GF-1 is a really nice looking camera. My pink one loves your red one. :)

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Congrats Andy! I'll be expecting some photographs to show up by the end of today.:thumbup:

Not a chance I'm afraid. I had a Ruby wedding party to go to and it's been raining most of the day. I'm busy all day tomorrow so it will be Monday before i get a chance to get out there providing the weather is OK. Fingers crossed!:smile:

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Andy, Andy, Andy......
No excuses! Make photos in the house...
It beats watching TV and being on the computer...
Come on... Get to work...
Your camera is not your Fair Weather Friend...
It's a full time companion...
Sheeeesh

Briar

Mu-43 Regular
Deirdre, she's very pretty in pink.

Andy, I like Lulu too ... have to say I've never heard anyone name their camera before. Car yes (mine is called Howard), but camera ... no. Sounds like the start of a serious relationship ... have fun! Good luck in your job hunt.

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Andy, Andy, Andy......
No excuses! Make photos in the house...
It beats watching TV and being on the computer...
Come on... Get to work...
Your camera is not your Fair Weather Friend...
It's a full time companion...
Sheeeesh

:biggrin: Ok Ok!! Leave it with me!! I'll get cracking tomorrow :2thumbs:

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Deirdre, she's very pretty in pink.

Andy, I like Lulu too ... have to say I've never heard anyone name their camera before. Car yes (mine is called Howard), but camera ... no. Sounds like the start of a serious relationship ... have fun! Good luck in your job hunt.

Thanks

I name my cameras but can never remember the names of my children!!:rofl:

Latest threads

Top Bottom