Back out today

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Iansky, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Another day with some interesting sky so back out with GF1+20.

I only get weekends to do my photography so make sure I try and get some keepers every weekend.

I hope people are not getting too fed up with my images.

The_old_path.

Into_the_distance.

Different_levels.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Starred

Starred Mu-43 Regular

Aug 7, 2010
    Great shots!

3. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Keep them coming, I'm not fed up with them!

4. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Thank you both - that is it until next weekend as work gets in the way!!

5. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    I love your images - I don't get fed up with them at all. The vast majority of them are really fine images and even the least of them are never short of highly competent. And as a Silver Efex Pro junkie myself, I never tire of B&W done well.

My only suggestion might be to maintain a thread of your images that you add to each week, rather than starting a new thread every time you have a few new keepers. That way, a viewer like me would know that they were your images rather than just seeing the title of a new thread that could be anyone's work. It would be easier to find a large volume of your work rather than have to hunt around for different threads. Each time you'd add images to the thread it would come back up to the top, so there'd be no lack of visibility. It would make finding your work easier for me, and you might find it to be easier for you as well. And there would be nothing to keep you from posting highly topical shots in the appropriate other threads too, like the ongoing street thread. On the rare occasion I post the same images in multiple threads, I try to remember to mention that so folks will know not to open them twice.

Just a thought, but BY ALL MEANS keep em coming, however you choose to organize them.

-Ray

6. Aniseedvan

Aniseedvan Mu-43 Regular

Sep 25, 2011
    Northants,uk
    Black and white suits the sky beautifully!

7. chrism_scotland

chrism_scotland Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Love them, always look forward to your picture posts!

8. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Great idea Ray

Thanks Ray,

That is a superb idea and something I will give serious thought to.

I do get concerned that at times I post too many images but the general feedback appears positive and your suggestion sounds a very viable option.