[EXPIRED] BACK ON SALE & REDUCED FS Panasonic Leica 25mm f/1.4

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by fluffy, Aug 10, 2010.

1. fluffy

fluffy New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 29, 2010
    SW Florida
    My apologies for not updating this sooner. Sale dragged on and then fell thru. So this wonderful bit of glass is again available at new lower price

Its not used enough and never has been. Superb lens for those who can use it regularly. Personally I think it's too big and heavy for the new small mFTs, but works fine on G-1 and GH-1.

The lens is in excellent+ condition, no flaws or problems. It comes in box with lens hood, front and rear caps, and the small soft bag Panasonic supplies. No manual or warranty but it's not in warranty anyway. And if you need a manual....

Also included is a Hoya 62mm Clear Pro 1 Digital Multi-Coated Glass Filter which has been on since it came.

$795 including PayPal fees and Fedex or UPS shipping

CONUS only
    PayPal only

2. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus Subscribing Member Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Please update the status of this pending sale.
    Thanks, shooter

3. fluffy

fluffy New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 29, 2010
    SW Florida
    Alas, still pending and as I know the prospective buyer I've agreed to give him at least a few more days to get his ducks in a row. If not, it'll be back on the market.

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

fluffy, thanks for updating your sale thread today in your first post. If I am following you correctly, the prospective buyer noted in your August 23rd post did not get his ducks in a row and the lens is back on the selling block.

We appreciate your updating your sale thread!