Baby boy

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by mauve, Apr 16, 2012.

1. mauve

mauve Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    Paris, France
    I'll try not to bother you with too much baby pictures, but my son has turned 6 months old a few days ago, so I thought I should let you all know how he looks like today, since you've all been wonderful when I announced I had to pull back from participating to this site for a while to cope with the changes of my new life as a father.

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/mYbX9bTFmKGXddLcxmfoTdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=embedwebsite"> Adrien_20120413. "619" width="800" /></a></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">De <a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/103998957370310666248/AdrienPremiereSemaine?authuser=0&feat=embedwebsite">Adrien, première semaine</a></td></tr></table>

Cheers,

Mauve

• Like Like x 4
  2. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Good to hear from you Mauve. Your little whippersnipper looks very cute and he looks like he's already got the moves going.

I have to say you've missed out on the intense nearly non-stop chatter over the OM-D over the last couple of months.

I've retired my faithful GF1, and now sport the GX1 which is putting a smile on my dial.

best,

icon

• Like Like x 1
  3. mauve

mauve Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    Paris, France
    I may have missed the chatter, but I didn't missed the OM-D announcement. Being generally prejudiced in favor of Olympus, I can't wait to see that beauty face to face, although I can't see myself justifying that kind of spending to my wife currently. I may wait a bit for the price to begin to drop, no hurry.

4. Hey Mauve, great to hear from you. It looks like he's getting big!

• Like Like x 2
  5. mauve

mauve Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    Paris, France
    Oh, he is growing all right. He can almost sit by himself, and had his first teeth show up last week.

6. blaffendespin

blaffendespin Mu-43 Regular

Feb 28, 2012
    Rexburg, ID
    Handsome boy you got there! Mine is just about to turn two, and my second is coming in a couple of weeks! Crazy how they grow up so fast! :smile:

• Like Like x 1