• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED B+W & Hoya Filters ~ many sizes Also Canon 500D Close Up Lens. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for dlafon (17)

dlafon

Mu-43 Veteran
User name: dlafon

Items to sell/buy/trade: B+W & Hoya Filters ~ many sizes Also Canon 500D Close Up Lens

Prices: Prices listed below include postage and PayPal fees.

Ships to: US

Description: Hello,

I have a number of lens filters to sell. Most are B+W and some are Hoya. I have some B+W filter cases for these, and some miscellaneous brand cases once the nicer B+W ones are gone. These are all in clean condition, and from a smoke-free home.

B+W XS-Pro Nano 43mm 007 Clear MRC ~ beautiful glass, excellent frame, $18 SOLD

B+W XS-Pro Nano 46mm 010 UV-Haze MRC ~ beautiful glass, excellent frame, $17 SOLD

B+W XS-Pro Nano 46mm 007 Clear MRC ~ beautiful glass, excellent frame, $17 SOLD

B+W Slim 52mm 010 UV-Haze MRC ~ good glass, minor coating spots, but nothing that looks like it will affect imaging, nice frame, $12

B+W XS-Pro Nano 62mm 007 Clear MRC ~ beautiful glass, very nice frame, $18 SOLD

B+W XS-Pro Nano 62mm 007 Clear MRC ~ beautiful glass, good frame, some finish wear, $18 SOLD

B+W F-Pro 62mm 010 UV-Haze MRC ~ good glass, some minor marks in coating, but nothing that looks like it would affect imaging, good frame, some finish wear, $14

B+W F-Pro 72mm 010 UV-Haze MRC ~ near new, beautiful glass, excellent frame, with box and case, $23 ~SOLD

B+W XS-Pro Nano 77mm 007 Clear MRC ~ beautiful glass, excellent frame, with box and case, $26 ~ SOLD

Hoya 62mm Filter Set in Nylon Filter Wallet ~ Includes
Pro ND1000, HMC NDX400, and ND8 Neutral Density filters, and a Slim CIR-PL Circular Polarizer. These may have minor marks on glass, and the glass can use a little cleaning, but I don't see anything that looks like it will affect imaging with these filters. The frames also look to be in great condition. A great starter set if you have the Olympus 12-40mm 2.8 Pro lens. All 4 filters and the Hoya nylon filter wallet, $45
SOLD

Hoya 62mm Pro1 Digital MC PL-C Circular Polarizer, made in Japan, glass looks excellent, and frame is great too, the box lid has some cracks, $16 ~SOLD

Olympus 37mm PRF Pro filter, beautiful glass, excellent frame, nearly new, with box, plastic case, direction book, $14

The prices above include first class postage and the PayPal fee.

Canon 72mm 500D Close Up Lens. I used this often when I had the Olympus 40-150mm 2.8 Pro lens and it really helps that lens make great tele-macro images, it also helps improve the macro capability the 12-100mm Pro lens a bit. The glass on this lens looks beautiful with no scratches or damage, the frame looks great, but note that it does have a minor ding on the outer edge that doesn't allow a filter to attach on the front...it can likely be straighten easily, but I never saw the need to use a filter in front of this lens. The threads on the lens mounting side are perfect. This includes a nice Kenko brand plastic case. $80 includes postage and PayPal fee. PENDING SALE

I will package these very carefully, and I will mail them out quickly for you.

If I can help with any questions, please let me know.
Thank you

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping method: see description

Shipping charge: see description

Handling time: 24 hours or less

References: same user name on FredMiranda

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• abd-28.jpg
    abd-28.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 59
  • abd-30.jpg
    abd-30.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 56
  • abd-31.jpg
    abd-31.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 51
  • abd-32.jpg
    abd-32.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 55
  • abd-33.jpg
    abd-33.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 55
  • abd-37.jpg
    abd-37.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 51
  • abd-38.jpg
    abd-38.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 55
  • abd-23.jpg
    abd-23.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom