1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] B+W 49mm CPL & 10 stop ND Kata Marvel and more

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by alemmo, Apr 28, 2012.

1. alemmo

alemmo New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 20, 2011
    1. SOLD Olympus E-PL2 with 14-42mm II MSC kit lens. Lens and camera are in excellent like new condition. Includes cables, battery, charger and manual.
    Price is $300 shipped and paypalled in the USA

2. SOLD Olympus 14-42mm II R this is the lens that came with my E-M5. This is brand new never used $130 shipped and paypalled.

3. Kata Marvel X 40 THis bag is in excellent like new condition. Great bag for a mirrorless kit. Holds camera and lens in top of bag and another lens on bottom. $30 shipped and paypalled

4. B+W Filters. Both are 49mm.
    Kaesemann Circular Polarizer $75.00 shipped

10 stop ND Filter MRC $45.00 shipped

both filters in excellent condition, not sure I ever used them actually.

5. Fotodiox Pro Leica M to Nex adapter in excellent condition $50.00 shipped

6. Fotasy Nikon G to Nex adapter $15.00 shipped

7. Sony RMT-DSLR1 remote for Nex and Alpha cameras. $20.00 shipped

I have 80 postive feedback on fred miranda under alemmo and also over 700 postive feedback on ebay. Will only ship in the USA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. covigner

covigner New to Mu-43 Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 26, 2012
    PM sent.