1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

B&H shipping silver!!!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Pen F, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Just recieved the e-mail from B&H my silver ep-3 is on the way. With evf2, 20mm panny, and zoom kit lens!!! Happy day!!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Stevo

Stevo Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 8, 2011
    Lucky You!!! Still waiting on my 17mm from Adorama.

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Congrats! I love my E-P3 :smile:.

4. ZephyrZ33

ZephyrZ33 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern California
    Too much awesome in one package. :thumbup: please update this thread with pix when it arrives.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Messiah Khan

Messiah Khan New to Mu-43

Jul 2, 2011
    SRS Microsystems in the UK also have the E-P3 in silver as well as the 12mm f2. I got mine a couple of days ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just need the JNK leather skin for it to be released now. :) 

• Like Like x 2
  6. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    @Pen F -- congrats!!!

@Messiah Khan -- How's the EP3 focus with that 100-300?

7. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    JnK is makeing a nice half case also. Have to look more into it. I love half cases for walking around town.

8. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    They must have gotten the address wrong. That should have even shipped to Austin! ;D

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

9. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Well after missing the ups guy two days in a row, I couldnt take waiting any more so went to their office and picked it up myself. After having the camera in my hands a few hrs now, it feels pretty good. Some of th

10. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Woops hit the send button by accident. Lol As i was saying I think some of the menue things are a bit quircky but Im sure I will get used to it. The one thing I realy didnt like was the feel of the kit zoom lens. While it did the job it just felt cheepy in my hands. I think Im going to sell it and save for the 12mm the longer lenghts I have covered with some Om, pen f lens. Will list the zoom for sale later tonight. Chris

11. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Congrats, Pen f! I am definitely going to get a PL3 at some point---show us some photos of the camera!

12. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Thank you. I would but I havent figured out how to load photos to this forum yet. I tried uploading to flicker then putting the url in here but it wouldnt go. I must be doing something wrong. Any help or sugestion would be much appriciated. Chris

13. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Waaaaah I want my silver/17 kit !

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

14. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Well, if the MkII R kit lens felt cheap in your hands, good thing you didn't have to deal with the MkI version lol :rofl:
    I'm rather fond of the new kit lens myself...

But congrats, it's a lovely camera. :2thumbs:

15. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Starlabs I shoot a lot of old school film cameras so Im a bit spoiled useing all that old chunky heavy glass with nice solid feel to them. I have good taste but little money!! Lol but I will save my pennys for something better. Its a shame as the Ep3 has a nice feel to it. For me photography is a lot about how the equiptment feels in my hands.

16. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Sorry hopefully someone else can help--I tend to upload pictures directly to the forum, not via Flickr. Look forward to seeing the photos!:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.