1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

B&H shipping silver!!!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Pen F, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Just recieved the e-mail from B&H my silver ep-3 is on the way. With evf2, 20mm panny, and zoom kit lens!!! Happy day!!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Stevo

Stevo Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 8, 2011
    Lucky You!!! Still waiting on my 17mm from Adorama.

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Congrats! I love my E-P3 :smile:.

4. ZephyrZ33

ZephyrZ33 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern California
    Too much awesome in one package. :thumbup: please update this thread with pix when it arrives.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Messiah Khan

Messiah Khan New to Mu-43

Jul 2, 2011
    SRS Microsystems in the UK also have the E-P3 in silver as well as the 12mm f2. I got mine a couple of days ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just need the JNK leather skin for it to be released now. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    @Pen F -- congrats!!!

@Messiah Khan -- How's the EP3 focus with that 100-300?

7. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    JnK is makeing a nice half case also. Have to look more into it. I love half cases for walking around town.

8. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    They must have gotten the address wrong. That should have even shipped to Austin! ;D

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

9. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Well after missing the ups guy two days in a row, I couldnt take waiting any more so went to their office and picked it up myself. After having the camera in my hands a few hrs now, it feels pretty good. Some of th

10. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Woops hit the send button by accident. Lol As i was saying I think some of the menue things are a bit quircky but Im sure I will get used to it. The one thing I realy didnt like was the feel of the kit zoom lens. While it did the job it just felt cheepy in my hands. I think Im going to sell it and save for the 12mm the longer lenghts I have covered with some Om, pen f lens. Will list the zoom for sale later tonight. Chris

11. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Congrats, Pen f! I am definitely going to get a PL3 at some point---show us some photos of the camera!

12. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Thank you. I would but I havent figured out how to load photos to this forum yet. I tried uploading to flicker then putting the url in here but it wouldnt go. I must be doing something wrong. Any help or sugestion would be much appriciated. Chris

13. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Waaaaah I want my silver/17 kit !

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

14. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Well, if the MkII R kit lens felt cheap in your hands, good thing you didn't have to deal with the MkI version lol :rofl:
    I'm rather fond of the new kit lens myself...

But congrats, it's a lovely camera. :2thumbs:

15. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Starlabs I shoot a lot of old school film cameras so Im a bit spoiled useing all that old chunky heavy glass with nice solid feel to them. I have good taste but little money!! Lol but I will save my pennys for something better. Its a shame as the Ep3 has a nice feel to it. For me photography is a lot about how the equiptment feels in my hands.

16. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Sorry hopefully someone else can help--I tend to upload pictures directly to the forum, not via Flickr. Look forward to seeing the photos!:thumbup: