B&H Promo code for Oly and Panasonic deals only for promo subscribers

ragde

Mu-43 Regular
I love my G85. I wish it had the 20MP sensor, but other than the need for more resolution, the camera just sings.
I think the codes are unique and sent out to specific customers. Mine does not match the OP.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to fight off the temptation for that G85 deal. Only $850 for the 12-60 kit plus a free 45-200 II (the sealed version). Even comes with $17 reward dollars.
One can get similar or slightly better deals using today's ebay coupon PICKUPSALE in Adorama's or Focuscamera's ebaystores ... for example, you can get the G85+12-60+45-200II deal for $823 but there is only one left now ...
PANASONIC LUMIX G85 4K Mirrorless Camera w/ 12-60mm + FREE 45-200mm H-FSA45200 657379013126 | eBay

tkbslc

Super Moderator
I'm fighting the GAS hard, but I can feel it consuming me! :daz:

Kenmore Camera is authorized dealer and has 4 left and includes a $10 memory card.

If you are OK with grey market there's a deal from Focus Camera for the same price that includes a lot of extras like a Rode mic, backpack, 64GB Sandisk, etc. But I think the 3 year warranty is worth more than that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom