1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

B&H Promo code for Oly and Panasonic deals only for promo subscribers

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by rmcnelly, Dec 13, 2018.

1. ragde

ragde Mu-43 Regular

Jan 4, 2015
    One can get similar or slightly better deals using today's ebay coupon PICKUPSALE in Adorama's or Focuscamera's ebaystores ... for example, you can get the G85+12-60+45-200II deal for $823 but there is only one left now ...
    PANASONIC LUMIX G85 4K Mirrorless Camera w/ 12-60mm + FREE 45-200mm H-FSA45200 657379013126 | eBay

2. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

I'm fighting the GAS hard, but I can feel it consuming me! :daz:

Kenmore Camera is authorized dealer and has 4 left and includes a $10 memory card.

If you are OK with grey market there's a deal from Focus Camera for the same price that includes a lot of extras like a Rode mic, backpack, 64GB Sandisk, etc. But I think the 3 year warranty is worth more than that.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  3. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.