B&H Panasonic Lens promo code (Expires 6/18/2016)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by wyip, Jun 14, 2016.

1. wyip

wyip Mu-43 Regular

Nov 17, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    I just got an email form B&H with a promo code that'll give you up to $200 off Panasonic lenses plus a B&H gift card for up to $150. I don't shoot m43 anymore, so first person to PM me gets the code. It expires on 6/18/2016.

2. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    pm sent

3. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    I also received a promotion code that I don't plan to use (despite the temptation to get the 15mm f1.7 or the new 12-60mm). PM me for the special one-time use code. Here are the Panasonic lens promotions:
    Panasonic Promotions

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  4. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    Is this a single-use code?

5. wyip

wyip Mu-43 Regular

Nov 17, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Yep single-use code. Mine was claimed by budeny.

6. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    I didn't know they did those!

7. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    Thank you for the code, but I must be blind because I do not see the field on cart or check out page to apply it..

EDIT: I think the URL from email should be used as URL above works and show field to enter promo code.

EDIT 2: For the lens I was looking at, the promotion boils down to just $100 BH gift card, otherwise price is the same as for regular users, so I won't use it. Sorry for confusion, if any one wants it - PM me, but as I said, URL above should do the work.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.