1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

B&H LENS SALE TODAY ONLY (Dec 3rd): 9-18mm and 14-150mm

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Mr Hahn, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Mr Hahn

Mr Hahn Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    SLC, Utah
    Nate
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    Their website seems overwhelmed... maybe it was too good to be true / to last - thanks for the great tip anyway !

3. Mr Hahn

Mr Hahn Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    SLC, Utah
    Nate
    Both links still open right up on my computer, keep trying or get on another computer if you need the lenses. I just purchased one of each.

4. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Thanks for posting this here Sir!
    Hopefully, some members will gain the benefit from it.
    Shooter

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

6. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mr Hahn

Mr Hahn Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    SLC, Utah
    Nate
    Good luck with that! I just spent my holiday budget and figured these two lenses could wait until after Christmas... but this forced my credit card out of my wallet.

8. BBW

Call them if their website is overwhelmed. In my experience B&H has excellent customer service. And if you want to give something back to Mu-43 you can use the link here in our new Links section under Affiliates: Affiliates - Mu-43.com Links Directory though this is certainly only a suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  9. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Damn, I thought I got a good price last month at 550$. :(

10. BBW

Sometimes if you call and speak with Customer Service at B&H (if that is where you bought the lens) they will match their current deal price. I don't know how it works but depending upon the length of time between the advertised prices, it can work out for you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Narnian

Narnian Nobody in particular ...

Aug 6, 2010
    Midlothian, VA
    Richard Elliott
    Tempting. I would prefer the Panny 7-14 but this would have two big advantages:

1. Half the price
    2. 1/3 the weight

* checks wallet *

Moth-Wallet.

:crying:

• Like Like x 2
  12. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Hmmm...upon checking my order, it was October 21st..so around 5 weeks. Probably can't do anything for me, but it's worth a try! Thanks for the idea. :smile:

13. BBW

Good luck. 5 weeks may well be too long but it can't hurt to ask. I really don't know the details on their policies.

14. ijha

ijha New to Mu-43

Oct 28, 2010
    Madison, WI
    Thanks a lot

I've just ordered a 9-18mm. Thanks a lot for letting us know.
    :2thumbs:

15. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    Usually they'll do it if you could return the old one and buy the new, cheaper one. I don't know what their return policy is, but if it's (say) 30 days, then you'd be out of luck; 60 days and you're golden!

16. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    "Greg K: Hello. We do have a 15 day price drop guarantee. It would have been possible if the request was made within that period.

Greg K: I apologize for any inconvenience."

Damn you, Greg K. Well that teaches me for buying on sale at the lowest price to date.. :p I guess I'll chalk that up to the of buying technology and seeing it depreciate by the month.

17. BBW

Aw, well 15 days sound pretty good to me! Sorry you missed it, phrenic, but let's not be so hard on Greg K., he did his best.

18. sparkin

sparkin Mu-43 Regular

Nov 18, 2010
    Lexington, KY
    Woohoo!

I bought these from B&H just a couple of weeks ago on the 19th Nov., and they've refunded me the difference! Just made the 15 day cut-off.

• Like Like x 1
  19. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Oh I certainly don't blame B&H Greg. He's just doing his job. Maybe I should blame Olympus. :p

sparkin: that's nice that you got credited. I guess you were in the 2 week period?

• Like Like x 1
  20. sparkin

sparkin Mu-43 Regular

Nov 18, 2010
    Lexington, KY
    Yes, by a day. Sorry that you missed it.