B&H LENS SALE TODAY ONLY (Dec 3rd): 9-18mm and 14-150mm

Gwendal

Mu-43 Veteran
Their website seems overwhelmed... maybe it was too good to be true / to last - thanks for the great tip anyway !

Mr Hahn

Mu-43 Veteran
Both links still open right up on my computer, keep trying or get on another computer if you need the lenses. I just purchased one of each.

Mr Hahn

Mu-43 Veteran
Good luck with that! I just spent my holiday budget and figured these two lenses could wait until after Christmas... but this forced my credit card out of my wallet.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Call them if their website is overwhelmed. In my experience B&H has excellent customer service. And if you want to give something back to Mu-43 you can use the link here in our new Links section under Affiliates: Affiliates - Mu-43.com Links Directory though this is certainly only a suggestion.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Sometimes if you call and speak with Customer Service at B&H (if that is where you bought the lens) they will match their current deal price. I don't know how it works but depending upon the length of time between the advertised prices, it can work out for you.

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Tempting. I would prefer the Panny 7-14 but this would have two big advantages:

1. Half the price
2. 1/3 the weight

* checks wallet *

Moth-Wallet.jpg

:crying:

phrenic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Sometimes if you call and speak with Customer Service at B&H (if that is where you bought the lens) they will match their current deal price. I don't know how it works but depending upon the length of time between the advertised prices, it can work out for you.
Hmmm...upon checking my order, it was October 21st..so around 5 weeks. Probably can't do anything for me, but it's worth a try! Thanks for the idea. :smile:

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Good luck. 5 weeks may well be too long but it can't hurt to ask. I really don't know the details on their policies.

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Usually they'll do it if you could return the old one and buy the new, cheaper one. I don't know what their return policy is, but if it's (say) 30 days, then you'd be out of luck; 60 days and you're golden!

phrenic

Mu-43 All-Pro
"Greg K: Hello. We do have a 15 day price drop guarantee. It would have been possible if the request was made within that period.

Greg K: I apologize for any inconvenience."

Damn you, Greg K. Well that teaches me for buying on sale at the lowest price to date.. :p I guess I'll chalk that up to the of buying technology and seeing it depreciate by the month.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Aw, well 15 days sound pretty good to me! Sorry you missed it, phrenic, but let's not be so hard on Greg K., he did his best.

sparkin

Mu-43 Regular
Woohoo!

I bought these from B&H just a couple of weeks ago on the 19th Nov., and they've refunded me the difference! Just made the 15 day cut-off.

Reactions: BBW

phrenic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Oh I certainly don't blame B&H Greg. He's just doing his job. Maybe I should blame Olympus. :p

sparkin: that's nice that you got credited. I guess you were in the 2 week period?

Reactions: BBW