1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

B+H, Amazon Selling GF1 w/ FREE ViewFinder

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Linh, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    GF1+14-45 zoom kit, free EVF. yes, free.

All for ~$735 from B&H or Amazon. Zoom kit only. Instant discount it seems to be, I have not tried this myself though (already own the GF1+20).

I've found the EVF fairly valuable on long days of shooting. It saves my battery like no other. Sadly, this is not offered on the 20/1.7 kit, which is a shame.

2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    See:

B+H
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Digital Camera with 14-45mm DMC-GF1K-K -

Amazon:
    Free DMW-LVF1 Viewfinder with the Panasonic Lumix GF1 Snap up the Panasonic Lumix GF1 and get a free Panasonic DMW-LVF1 External Live Viewfinder—a $150 value—with combined purchase from Amazon.com. Simply add the GF1 and viewfinder to your Shopping Cart, and we'll automatically apply the discount at checkout. Offer good while supplies last; applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site

3. mqavila

mqavila Mu-43 Regular

This was either gone very quickly or I can't seem to see this offer on either website... :(

4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    It may have lasted quite a while considering it was posted last July!

Now its tough to find a GF1. There was a brief period after the announcement of the gf2 when the gf1 was available really cheap (I think they got below $300 for body-only) as dealers tried to get rid of inventory - I picke up a body for $350 during that period. But now that stocks are down to nearly nothing, they're hard to find and generally pretty pricey if you can find one. You can still find a 14-45 for about $300 but those are gonna get hard to find soon too.

-Ray

5. mqavila

mqavila Mu-43 Regular

Oh man, I feel a bit embarassed now.... didn't even notice that the first post was back in July! Hehehe...

6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Not your fault. Darn spammer bumped the old thread (spam post now deleted). Closing thread to avoid a lot of confusion.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.