B+H, Amazon Selling GF1 w/ FREE ViewFinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linh

Mu-43 All-Pro
GF1+14-45 zoom kit, free EVF. yes, free.

All for ~$735 from B&H or Amazon. Zoom kit only. Instant discount it seems to be, I have not tried this myself though (already own the GF1+20).

I've found the EVF fairly valuable on long days of shooting. It saves my battery like no other. Sadly, this is not offered on the 20/1.7 kit, which is a shame.

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
See:

B+H
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Digital Camera with 14-45mm DMC-GF1K-K -

Amazon:
Free DMW-LVF1 Viewfinder with the Panasonic Lumix GF1 Snap up the Panasonic Lumix GF1 and get a free Panasonic DMW-LVF1 External Live Viewfinder—a $150 value—with combined purchase from Amazon.com. Simply add the GF1 and viewfinder to your Shopping Cart, and we'll automatically apply the discount at checkout. Offer good while supplies last; applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
It may have lasted quite a while considering it was posted last July!

Now its tough to find a GF1. There was a brief period after the announcement of the gf2 when the gf1 was available really cheap (I think they got below $300 for body-only) as dealers tried to get rid of inventory - I picke up a body for $350 during that period. But now that stocks are down to nearly nothing, they're hard to find and generally pretty pricey if you can find one. You can still find a 14-45 for about $300 but those are gonna get hard to find soon too.

-Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom