Autumn in Japan - A retrospective post

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by smarikoe, May 20, 2016.

1. smarikoe

smarikoe Mu-43 Regular

Dec 30, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    Hi guys,

Have been meaning to post up some photos from my end of 2015 trip to Japan so I decided to make a blog out of it. Shot on an OMD EM-5 and EPM-1 with Oly 9-18mm, Oly 45mm and Panasonic 20mm. Posted a couple of photos down below but check out my blog post if you want to see more!

Photography Destinations – Japan

Kyoto, 9-18mm

Tokyo Tower, 20mm

Mt. Fuji, Olympus 45mm

Nagano, 9-18mm

Autumn Leaf, 45mm

Tokyo Disneyland, 20mm
    • Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 8
  2. 50orsohours

50orsohours Mu-43 All-Pro

Oct 13, 2013
    Portland Oregon
    Great set! I'll check out the blog tomorrow
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Atom Ant

Atom Ant Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 24, 2012
    Melbourne, OZ
    Which months did this trip cover? I have another trip to Japan later this year and I am tossing up what to include this time.
  4. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 25, 2012
    I had a look at the blog, nice photos and captions. Makes me want to go back a revisit japan :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. smarikoe

smarikoe Mu-43 Regular

Dec 30, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    Went late November and early December. Luckily it was a bit of a late autumn/winter so I managed to catch late autumn colours at Kyoto and Osaka (Late November) and peak autumn colours around Tokyo (early December). Hiroshima was the only city that had already transitioned into winter.
  6. Holoholo55

Holoholo55 Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 13, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Great photos! The one of Fujisan is gorgeous. The Nagano shot is wonderful too. Makes me want to go back and spend more time there. :)
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1