Autumn at Woodend (Melbourne), Australia

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by thelaxong, Apr 30, 2013.

1. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Last week, I took my family and friends to Honour Avenue, Woodend in regional Victoria, Australia. We were probably 2 weeks too late to catch the paek season of autumn leafs but I could still captured some nice frames with the beautiful warm autumn colors.

Comments are welcomed. Thanks!

hangingrock-8.

hangingrock-7.

hangingrock-5.

hangingrock-6.

hangingrock-33.

hangingrock-18.

hangingrock-17.

hangingrock-27.

hangingrock-57.

hangingrock-56.

2. phigmov

phigmov Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 4, 2010
    Nice colours!

3. rozza

rozza Mu-43 Regular

Feb 2, 2013
    New Zealand
    Nice - I like 1, 5 and 8 best!

4. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I was going to ask why it took so long to process these nice images until I realized where they came from. :smile: While I have always recognized the winter/summer changes, these autumnal differences in the southern hemisphere never occurred to me. Very nice - especially when it will be 6 months before we see them in the north.

5. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Beautiful colors JT :2thumbs::2thumbs:
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

6. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Thanks. Next year I will try to get another attempt to shot no.1 again in peak time. The one I got here I feel is not good enough to print and frame.

Yeah, If you following the Flower thread closely, you could think spring is all over the places with so many type of flowers and colours and easily forget that 'some' part of the world is now turned to autumn with some cold and misty weather.

I was lucky to go out on a nice day with the sun and enjoyed the day very much.

7. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    #1 & 3! :smile:

8. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Thanks. I may keep them in a separate folder and revisit next year and compare with next year colours :)