Australian Open

Amin Sabet

Administrator
How Henin produces such power out of a body that is so much smaller than nearly all the other top women is a real mystery. Yet her facial expression suggest that if the competition were hand to hand combat rather than tennis, she would have a real chance :biggrin:. Serena and Justine are two intense competitors.

Anyone else in the US have their alarm set for 03:30 Eastern Time?

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
We've got a DVR for free for another month or two, so we're watching the replay of what has already been played that will show tonight at 10pm, here in the USA on the east coast. If you missed it you can watch it tonight at about 10pm.

Does that make sense?

P.S. My husband says the Elena Dementieva seems so nice all the time that he couldn't even imagine her having an aggressive expression!

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
remember he is a proud Scot, not English

(in the past he has told "the English" that many times)

I'm from Yorkshire, so it dosn't bother me

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Makes a lot of sense, BB, but I'm unable to keep myself from checking scores on the web, and I want to watch the men's final without knowing who won. So... 3:30AM it is, for me. I'll be happy with either of those two winning.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
My writing below is in white (highlight to read) in case anyone hasn't watched the match yet but is reading this thread anyway.

Poor Andy Murray! My heart really went out to him when he started to cry. Very gracious guy, always.

I'm a Federer fan because of the beauty of his game, but I think some of the other guys - Nadal and Murray included - are more likable on a personal level. What a game Federer has though.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom